Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kaela Creighton, Being American Trash

So, while I was going about my business not bothering anyone because I dont talk to anyone, a bunch of yahoos decided to cyanide me to make me lose my wisdom. I guess they want me to the be the super cheap trash whore because that's what it's translated into. I know that's who you're killing. So, thus, you frame me into it.


You know, I had dreams too that weren't respected or anything else. This is because I dont' have power over my environment and labels. Poeple can automatically say this or that and then I become it for some reason. People can do anything they want. We cannot function in the normal world with this label. People can turn us into anything. And it's only fair. I usually did better on tests than the normal people. I'm just quiet. My IQ was 118. It's probably like 60 now because Putin can't keep his mind to himself and we matter. All I said about him was that he could haveth my liver as a joke. That's it and hte fool couldn't even handle that. And in 1976, I would have rayed you.






Putin's arrogance is overwhelming. I'm sorry I couldn't please you to be part of your special world and protected. We're roadside garbage to them, rats. And that's a justification




Having a high gun is the only way you're respected in the world. You've got a satellite, Putin? It won't protect you for the human rage. Still hate you. Though I need your help. I need my brain fixed. It's taken some hits. WHile we have had our issues, and they have weak, failing marriages that get broken up by fat, pig faced peasants (I'm humble in appearance) that must be monitored on every level, I hope you took me saying that you hav beautiful hair as a compliment. I also had a dream about you because I'm a youth, but I'm thinking that was part of the corruption now because it did look fake. Mrs. Putin is actually prettier than me in her 50s. I'm not sucking up, though I would ;) You were a pretty youth too. Don't listen to the court. THey have bland, clean prostitute look going on.




Hey, if nothing else, if my delusions are real, then I am a spy and need to be paid. The CIA is trying to give me fullon dementia as a present, and they can really stop until they learn preventive measures. Honestly, if I could get through, they aren't shit. I think that you should take my incident and use it to embed people. Oh, she has a psychiatric label, which means we can do our business, and she can't say anything. They tortured me growing up. It's the same thing.






The rays they use have a queer smell. Cyanide.




I hate America and everyting she doesn't stand for. Not really, but I'm pissed. If you didn't want me going to school, you shouldn't have put me on that path for survival. Dementia is inhumane. They gave me a bunch of hypoxia injuries too because cyanide simply wasn't enough. I don't think I'm dumb but demented. I'm starting to have a difficult time with my eyesight.




Not that Bush would know. He's lived some pleasant life of anything. He was a terrible soldier and somehow managed to lead the army. You wonder about the state of the nation.


BTW, if I have to marry and be a rose, you'd better tell that to my broken hearted counterpart too, because he fucking leaves me every fucking time for like $2. I was like, I'm a hooker, but then they freaked out about that too. You incompetent bastards. Now Bush is going to do it some more. It means nothing, like you mean nothing. I just bit you.




Humans are amazingly fragile.






I want to be of the working class. Now I'm going towards penury. I'm irritated. I don't think one missino would save me there. I just want my brain back so that I can work again. I need stem cells as payment for my imaginary crime.




Hopefully, thjat's true. I don't have a problem being ordinary. I've been good and humbled. I can't function with their hope, however.




Campbell, don't leave the army ;) No, man, I can't even work at Hardees without the spies clogging me.

11 comments:

  1. You can't just have me shot because you don't like me. What's not to like? I'm lower than a beggar by their design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They want to trash out us further by giving us cyanide? I'm not having babies. They won't be perfect enough. They'll use me against them, and say it's my fault when it'll really be just because they were poor. Poor people should all die so that we can have a decent world. I'm poor and I'm all for taking a pistol to everywhere who is poor. I can't defend myself.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCg-3nxT8E this is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want Putin's stuff. They framed me. I don't like being poor. Like, I'm not doing anything becaue I can't earn money. This is disgraceful life, and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They dumbed me down with hypoxia injuries, so now my vision is even messed up. Yuck. We are not free in America. Cyanide and rays are how they keep us in our castes whcih is ridiculous becuase I was already trapped poor. It's why I wouldn't breed.

    All in all, although I've been trashed out, I HATE POOR PEOPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Shakira. My parents sucked growing up, and it's why my life sucked. It's like, get off the wic, stop making babies and shoot yourselves. My dad pulled out of loserville, but he can't really help me now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because I said Putin was attractive, that happened. It would have to be mutual for anyhting to happen, and it would screw me over anyway because then I would have to be his eternal bitch, and I don't like that. I was trying to go to school, which will be impossible now, and get a decent job, but they screwed that up. It screws them over. In America, we get paid to be poor. Rock on. Way to fuck yourselves over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. see, I knew they'd try that, so I tried to drag myself into debt and wear rags, but they still did it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete
  8. my mom pulled herself out of loserville too. Kind'of. It isn't possible these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I even tried to get fat to defer them. America sucks. It's impossible to do anything here without a billion people getting involved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would understand it if not for the fifty thousand other comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I was supposed to die. It takes a lot of cyanide to kill someone.

    ReplyDelete