Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple Plot, "Never Survive"

She watches from her charity pity
She watches at a dollar they stare
She smells like poverty to take
An easy victim, made defenseless
A ghost, a rose, something low
Let us spy and know her fault
Does she redeem herself? No
She knows that they're in control
How can she win against guns?
She sees something in the mess
A velociraptor's coming near
Full of determination's power
He's got tears of cyanide spilling
She's supposed to spin to suicide
As a simpleton under their awesome
Simple plot, never survive, the
The moral man is near to cry

5 comments:

  1. These are the videos of the musical gangs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMp7NeZoGY this group kills sexual deviants.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTcW2c6nQCk&feature=fvst this one goes for adultery.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlM_S4yHU8 this guy goes for the poor. He's found the magical properties of cyanide and is obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really annoying because they're EMO. They care about me with emotional hues.

    All they want is money and power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll make you sweet."
    I was. Jump, jump.
    what gives them the right to come and try to edit me? All it does is upset and disturb me. But I have hope because I can feel emotions in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They don't have the facts right on anyone. Did they have my school records? No, but they went and called me a "retard lady." My adult IQ was 118.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to be using the back of my brain, which is weird.

    ReplyDelete