Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kaela Creighton: Dear Mr. Putin -- Retard scribbles=:( The internet is flooded with them, don't be offended.

Hi, I'm sorry that we've had our differences. I didnt mean to offend you or President Bush. I was delusional at the time. I thought you were the god Indra, and I was joking about the liver. The university children attacked me first, and I was the victim of a setup because I have that damn label. Anyway, I was wondering if you'd have mercy on my soul and repair the decline. I can't live like this. It isn't me. I have had heart tests and heart markers. It isn't me. They are using scalar weapons to dumb us down. Man, I was already stupid, which reflects their cognitive ability and the organizational capabilities of our intelligence service, but now I'm in the twilight zone. I need help. I know that i'm going out on a limb here because your country suffers from poverty, corruption, greed and that you probably laugh at the fact that the beggar American wants help (I like to annoy people), but if you could find it in your soulless heart to get me out of declin e land, perhaps as a single act of human kindness in the void of the world, I would appreciate it. This is worse than being dead. Can I go to a research lab? PS Don't mind my lashing. I'm in agony.

PS-AD-UPDATE I called it that because that's what a decline is, but I'll just call it a change in status since I live with dementia patients, but you call retards that too apparently if they become retarded from an auto accident or something. I have been dumbed down or made retarded, and I'm going to get a battery of tests to show them, even though they can't do anything. My abilities severely waned during this time period. The stem cells made it better. Not that anyone cares, but if you would have known what I was going through... I was scared. All I could feel was dizzy or I had perceptions like I was floating another odd things. I was being sarcastic in this post. Putin HATES me. I was trying to prevent him from killing me by posting this up because it would look bad. I tried to frame a few other people hoping that their drones would conspire and stop my death to prevent defaming. That girl was trying to kill me. I didn't know who she came from, but she went away. I was ill during this post and a few others, physically. Nobody would believe me.

I tried to sacrifice myself for everyone but as usual, they took the wood away :(

I still say Putin owes me stem cells for the picture and/or the bar or pay the traitor (I did it via youtube, and I did it after they attacked me). YouTube is the last place you'd think you'd find me, the spy, but I have style. The media wouldn't give me any credit. I should be shot formally, but they won't do it the right way. They'll creepy crawl after me in the night. I'm sorry, but I bit back. They've been stalking me for awhile--and I was innocent. I'm not delusional. It's so they could steal that dollar. I don't care. I'm doomed. All and all, I'm not okay.

I need some more and nerve growth. I'm requesting compensation. If he killed me, I was going to make a mess, which I'm good at. My abilities were going down and I wanted the government to know in case it helped people in the future. My doctor is requesting a battery of tests now so that I can show them, even though he thinks I have schizophrenia.

I don't think this is freedom of speech to the one that complained. It's messed up that I'm allowed to violate myself so, but that's part of being an adult in a free country ;) (not so free.) It goes against civil society. If I had my personality, which they killed, I;d behave differently. I'm skiddish.

16 comments:

  1. My government doesn't even consider me human. Can I go into animal research?
    Seriously, this sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you leave a comment, Putin? You're so badass and nobody wil air me anyway. Well, maybe RT and it's agenda of fighting sluggishly progressive schizophrenia, will. What? are you trying to build relations by catching the truthers for us? We're supposed to be innocent. None of that shit. Air the real news liek everyone else and leave the crackheads in their homes. You're making life difficult for the pariah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our intelligence service works for you anyway. They nailed me for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thibnk the truthers feel like they can be apart of something or something. I was just blasted out to endlessly create. Sadly, they think that personality hue is the superior one over here. We won't go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't you have a nice trap for truthers that goes to a decent end? All we do is discover that we're animals in a civilization. Well, off to scribble, endlessly scribble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me a target; I'm a tragedy, completely destroyed because you've got issues. I'm mentally incompetent. Do you want to settle this with me by just invitinjg me over for more stem cells? What you did was wrong. What I did was innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at them all pour their hope into my destruction. who wants to give me another tbi to see if that quiets me? scribble, scribble, scribble..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't worry about jon. He won't help at all. Cheap charlie. Some sort'of justification.
    Hey, I've earned stem cells by now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. real ones. dead babies. i'll make the baby if i have to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was fine with going to fema. Now I'm too weak. I can't work anywhere anyway, and I'm usually fairly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust me, I'm not doing so good. I'm foggy. Half the time I can't read. Sometimes I don't understand what's going on around me. I can walk around again withut getting disoriented, but I have poverty of thought and speech taht I work on by talking to things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can cry sometimes, but I really don't have emotions. If I move around then I lose the ability to cry. It comes and goes. My injury be upfront and that's my guess. I think my original delusions came from the bilge. Then they've been hitting me with that damn suicide ray for nearly a year. Being that I was schizoprhenic prior, I had weird sexual things. Like, I really wasnt interested.

    ReplyDelete