Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Because It Hurts to Be Used, Ignored

I don't care about other people, no, because they don't care about me. This is another stupid value that people have.

I know that they use us for their political games, claiming that if we pay the political arena any attention that we're "political" or bad or that we deserve Hell because the others are good kids, they know better than to get involved in politics, but all I did was read the newspaper. I didn't vote because I assumed it was wrong. Now I know that I don't live in a democracy but a facade for human greed, the disease that is bankrupting the world. That greed expends all nations and borders. After all, if the third world countries would stop selling their people and territories out to our nation, they might get somewhere instead of being under corporate watch to be babysat. The political stirs that the CIA cooks up aren't that clever and can be beaten by a watchful eye. I have to keep one at all times, even like this.

Any moron could see that Putin used me to curve on hidden human desires. Bush probably wanted to hurt me for any reason, personal incompetence. I find this is who goes after the special ed kid. It makes you feel like for once you accomplished something, doesn't it? It makes you feel like you have power. I bet you enjoyed watching them gangstalk me. Did you record it? Did you record me running away. Was it cute to see me look for help in all the right places and not finding it. I'm an evil terrorist; I deserved it. I'm a witch! Putin is just banking off of the understandments that govern human desire or demons. You want to see me die because you can do something, kill. That's how you wanted to solve Africa as well. Who would put it aside you doing in your own country, people. It's simple. If we can't deal with them, kill them. How creative of our intelligence services. Why don't you do something for once? All you do is copy the people you find then claim that our slight wealth is freedom. Well, you're about to lose that freedom. Maybe you'll learn who has control then. Maybe it would be a group of barely graduated children with scalar weapons.

It'll be nature.
.
I love suffering. It's entertaining. I don't want to be happy. If I would have wanted to be happy, I would have chosen to be so. I want to have my brain fixed. Then I'm going to rip apart the music industry like the notes in "I'm only happy when it rains."

I only smile in the dark. My only comfort is the night gone black.

YOU"LL GET THE MESSAGE BY THE TIME I"M THROUGH.

There are times though, when even I get sick of a particular pattern of treatment, like when I got a lobotomy by my loser government (fix yourself before yu fix me), and it's a loser because it lost space flight. Anyway, I don't like this. Like I told you in the movie, "I want to believe."

Fix me. I'm calling time out in this little game.

And yes, I want to make you politically unstable and overthrow you because I want your stuff. It's simple. That's why I pay attention to politics. Get used to it. Things translate funny in messed up land. The guy with boxer's dementia wants to kill all the ugly people because he's ugly. I want to conquer the world or to hurt you. Putin corrupted me by hurting me that deeply but unlike everyone else and my reprsentative, he didn't ignore me. That other politician is on my death list. I expect at least a greeting card if I address you. He was the representative of Columbia, MO. His name is Blaine Leuekemeyer. You're busy, but you can send an ambiguous greeting card. "Thanks for you input. Together we can build a better community." LOL I know I can't prove they hurt me. I was still injured, and I asked you to prevent it from happening again because I don't have an omnipresent awareness. You now know my opinion on trying to govern with subliminal messages and freedom of speech. Like I said, it's never existed before for nonelites, and it doesnt' now due to social understandings that I didn't know, and you need to make that clear even if you have to ammend something instead of send people to destroy me for my opinion that is a "sin." That's what you do. Don't even lie. If it doesn't serve your agenda or you don't agree, you find a way to secretly destroy your enemy like with Madonna's "A Bedtime Story." You're on my super secret list now for ignoring me. All I want is an ambiguous greeting card because I don't want to hear, "I don't care." Your job is to pretend you care about us so that we don't get all demoarlized while constantly reminding me that there are other people in the world and that I'm not special. You don't want to be Gifford, do you? I'm not joking now. I've developed odd issues with politicians. I will never go to a rally. I dont' trust myself. Maybe you weren't there. Like I said, I'm not educated (and I didn't even realize this--like I wrote the Pentagon, why didn't they hone in on that and tell me to educate myself; I guess I was being too good and staying out of the world), but I didn't get return mail. And I've mailed more than one person. I'm more or less rambling about the general principle. They said you were in, I asked, but I'm not from Columbia usually. Then again, they couldn't even do their times tables. I looked you up, and you are. So you're not off the hook due to my ignorance. I should have mailed Vicky Hartzler though, because we all know that I just secretly want to destroy your thriving marriage with my saucer eyes. I'm only bad because I have "wet" desire like Madonna insists. Nope, that's only Putin. I told them I had a problem. I fellz in love. It's not my fault, I'm convinced. There was something wrong with me. That is totally an ER trap in a moral society.

I'm the corrupt retard like i said. Please give me a job killing defenseless people. I want to see how "weak" they are. You won't be able to prove that I did anything wrong. After all, I'm incompetent. Now I can say anything now because I'm destroyed but I wasn't before. RT is like a deathtrap. The proper opinion there is "I'm not interested because they don't practice what they preach." That's what the zombie tube said. My prior opinion was what is this country that I don't even know existed really up to? They don't teach much about Russia in school. It's the forbidden fruit.

You'd be crazy too if you'd been cheated out of something you worked your whole life for. It was my dream to graduate with a degree. I know trade, but an associates would have done. I was so close.

Well, now that I'm messed up I get food stamps and welfare if I want the. I guess now I can muster one of those attitudes and tell the world I don't give a shit instead of begging for 10 more hours at the local greasy spoon. If only I would have knonw then what I know now.
If they gave me 100 for food, I could be comfortably homeless. I can slowly work my way into public housing. No rose from me. I can say "fuck you" like everyone else now. Thanks for destroying me. Now I can be "strong" like you. One day you'll discover that you're flesh and bone.

PS, I'm not really a sadomasochist, but that's what they try to pin me as with the feeds, or maybe that's what it is LOL (I just want to be circumcised), but still I'm a virgin-ish thing, assaulted with rays and everything else. I figured I'd play their game, and I want it out. You have to hear them. I did ask to be circumcised, however, because they use that against me. You HAVE to hear my feed. I would have never said those things. I said I was going to kill to make way for new life and a bunch of other bizarre statements.

I wish this was public so that there wouldnt' be temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment