Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kaela Creighton, Village Idiot or Psychotronically destroyed

Well, first off, I never professed to be of great intelligence. I have a gentle, intuitive nature that leads me to meaningful symbols in my own reality. There's a 3 on the garage door and that's the place I started from. I am unable to return to 5. I guess this leads other to assume that I have something that belongs to them, a soul. I do not have anything but an earthly mind that associates moods and memories in a slur of time. They have us all beneath them. I guess any ability is a sin and any profess of happiness is a sin because they are not happy in their worlds. They desire the earth and that's fine. It won't be much longer until they don't have to psychotronically edit us. We'll be autistic robots never to rise so there will no longer be sin. Thank God. Struggling for your desires was tiring and that's what I wanted, what you want, for we are all one. They use a machine to dumb us down. It's a hypoxia injury with sex. It's a horrific feeling, btw. The rich claim it to be better than sex when it isn't. It's like a nightmare I can't escape. How to fill a glass with the memory of desire. All we need to know is to fill a glass, a mindless robot, but with the memory, we're still tortured. You'll have to work on that, Placebo. They are much more advanced than us. The difference was that they cared for each other the entire time. We're bitter with our own corrupted desire. I already told you what God said.












"Nothing Really Matters" Madonna Jesus believed that if you sinned, you needed the object of sin removed. We're so "godly." Why do we not follow His laws?












I am not anything because i'm in dementia land. A flower is a rock is a slide. I meant what I said after you came and invaded me. Call it suicide, but you wanted a reason anyway. You were fishing for a reason. It's not like it matters. Nothing does in this land of make-believe. Holiday says we're recovering, and you blamed me. I survived, and we're recovering. As far as being a Rose, Placebo, no, I didn't like that. I accepted it for awhile, but it's rude. Then you tried to say that I was blaming Campbell. She's really stupid, and that's why she "sins." I hate that word. She failed journalism school, and they protect her for being weak. This is where I get bitter and say, it's not fair. They then said that I was trying to interfere after she mixed with me. She has the knowledge tht they keep from us, and she spoke to me,which shouldn't be allowed. She had pathetically low test scores in everything and she had been through classes, never worked and was fed because she didn't have starving marks. I was with kids that were severely abused. She was a fucking liar with stretch marks. These are the ones dumbing us down and flipping arguments, that personality hue.








Then they'll say I was jealous or something because her MOS had a good life, and she has the sacred knowledge, which means that her place is protected somehow. And I have to guess a bunch and serve her, which is why I wanted away from her because I was like, oh, shit, we're not equal. Then she forced her way back in to use me again. All I wanted was to go to school, be indepenent and work but they twist us around each other so naturally, I'll kill her. It makes me look like Cain when it's a survival instinct. They damaged me for no reason. They hunted me and destroyed me because I'm a rose, which si why I decided I didn't want to be a rose. Did you see the name, StrawberryRose? I was so depressed. This label means another ticket to Hell.




And Shantelle Campbell was less than me. She failed out of journalism school, had to be recycled, which is sad, and she had lower asvab scores than me (line scores), and she was a bitch, but if I show one sign of anything, man... I don't think I'm better, but if we're using merit to decide the rest of somebody's life, can I get someone intelligent to know all of MY SECRETs? I'd rather have Putin on me. That way, he's not competing with me.




This is where I get bitter and say it's not fair, even though my place is to live in fear and always hate myself but then they went after that too. My shortwave. I almost failed out of engineering school and would have been sent to Hell as a punishment. They don't let us recycle, ro they wouldn't let me. They said it would go on my record and I would do as they desired if I did not complete it. I came in 11/12. That's why I was so far behind in school because any time I made a mistake, they'd destroy me. Everyone in the class said I was crazy. My nickname was "crazy lady." You know, the people who wish to destroy me now should have spied on me then and pulled me uot. That's when my problem started.








In our society, it was discovered that we have a "victim of society" syndrome, so they mock it. The guy they sent after me mocked me while I was drooling on myself. It's a soviet tactic and one of the reasons they collapsed. Humans are fragile, and while you're in tis form, there's no denying being human. No, all I said was that I hated her and wanted her to go away. I figured if I said I wanted to kill her, they'd get the message but apparently not. A lot of people hate me; they don't do that ,nhowever. I just walked into a guy's shop and said I didn't want to be intrusive, which he didn't like because I called hi motu on his emotion before he could feel it, which causes him to disagree, but I'm stupid, so I don't have the right reactions anymore. Anyway, the guy at the shop was mad because I shouldn't use that restroom, but I did regardless. He hates me. I annoyed his daughter being a stranger.












Apparently, I'm not allowed to know their intents which will get me killed by the locals because everything is a sin somehow. So you trashed me out. Was it for them? So that they can defeat something... they waste resources with videos and other vanities. In honesty, back to being a victim, I blame the school system, and there honestly was a fault, stop being manipulative (then they'll call me manipulative). There is no way that we can mix. They make us all psycho. Every LD has some bizarre personality disorder. That's not a stereotype, its' the truth. It goes back to being human. You can't deny being human. No matter what, I'll react liek a human. You'll say you didnt but every situation is different. You either had some real faith that played out or you had soemthing that protected you. But what it's like really is saying that you can walk through fire without being hurt. I can't. Sure, if you had a spacesuit on, you'd be fire, and you can call me weak, but... Then we get into the long justifications that say yoru wealth to buy a spacesuit is strong, and I am weak because I couldn't do the same thing. How clever.












She forced her way to being my friend to use me, like everyone else. I am forced to be the perfect person and everybody's friend which also causes a lot of anxiety because adults aren't designed for that. We are reptiles. Since I'm labelled inferior, I have to serve everyone, so I had like some anxiety problem from Hell and regressed to annoyance. I have voices that hurt me to save me. I don't hear them. They aren't part of schizophrenia, but my mind, and they're right. And they tried to use psychology and say I wanted what they wanted. People just want to hurt me because they die.








What is it with America and only seeing one perspective? America is autistic.













And that death thing is really the biggest problem facing the mortal mind. We wouldn't want more if we didn't need more to survive, so I'm looking forward to them making us all robotic drones. I get tired to fighting illogical assumptions and being targeted for omnidestruction for any reason that simply isn't so. I started to do math for fun, and they came at me. That's what happened to me in school too because they're all broken.








The black heart. That's a good way to end an empire.












Nobody wants their responsibilities unless they're excuses to make up for some fault. It gets complicated. more complicated for a gilr that can't even remember a step or to brush her disgusting teeth. I'm a pariah. I should be treated like an animal, but even that's too good for whatever flaw they unveil. Nothing like covering yourself in filth to hide. Now I just do it because I'm incompetent. This is so that they can be "right" because they're incompetent. My psychic powers are going to tell you what's going to happen. Then they'll throw a fit about that too.












I've had a life where I don't believe in mistakes and I believe in single place for people and that they know who they are. I believe in one error, and you're dead. That's how they've forced me to live for years. But they're somehow chosen children, like Putin, and it's like, no shit you're going to succeed, and I'm going to have to hide. I have to guess at their gay ass games and watch all their videos so I know how to react while they're taunting me. Then they have a problem with me hiding or knowing when they're the ones that put the stimuli out there. You can't make humans live like this. You're lucky in that most people have busy lives so they don't pay attention. They force me to because I'm a in "box" where I have to be bad and fail.








They've got America to the point where you could 13 ghost people. I mean, you could seriously start playing those games.








Time to badass inspire you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnckTdoKXFg I hate the way you think you're real. Now they've gotten so complacent that they've developed families with their children's dreams. I can't wait until us "monsters" gain control. From what I'm hearing we are. Drools. Make them all retarded, guy. Loo, Putin had two kids and a wife and he went on vacation. He's not allowed. He must be punished.








"Good god you're coming up with reasons. Good god, you're dragging it out." Make me slur and drool because you can't get to him.








She made an error, let me kill her. Then they'll flip it onto me because I'm the "baby." I have no control, so I'm all sexed out and overexposed then they novacaine me. I want to eat her. Yes, indeed, I am flesh and bone and all alone. I think it's funny when the lowly fight back. It's like, congrats, rat, you just killed yourself. What they did was isolate and taunt me until I got confused. Then they leave me all alone and drained to feel terrible because they do.








I just abuse anyone I can to make up for my black heart. That's how you destroy an empire. And that's how the ancient God decided to end the world. I already said what he said, but you'll say it's of "Satan," Katun. Katun is the blind female. Now they're trying to make us blind or eternally young.





The rose knows its own reasons, the deep epidemic of deep -- the last thing the poor man has.

The truth is I am imperfect, so I won't marry. And being the type of worker I am, I can't anyway because I don't make enough. I don't even make minimum wage when I'm out there, and I get movde around all of the time. Then they'll use that to force me with another retard because they've made me socially that low and the retard and I will only partner to destroy me at work, and we'll have retard children that my memory will remember and watch suffer. And we'll be on that damn check that shouldn't exist because if you can't work, you should die. Look what it creates. I'm not dying until you come up with some logic. Don't flip that argument on me. I'm only talking to myself which will get me killed because social animals can't handle this type of stress, but that's okay. It's what makes me ill.







You're all like somehow magically not human. And that's your power because we react like humans. Most of you couldn't survive my life. You'd shatter into little bits because people care for you, or you think they do, and that's where it gets interesting. They only care while they're wrapped into you. When that rug is pulled, and you have no control, OMG. It's hilarious because you'll try anything to survive, and you'll be "good" or "right" and they'll flip your around, which is kind'of fun. I remember the first time I went to the asylum. I was so messed up that a purple dot was a hamburger.





now you guys are all like "right" or afraid of authority because you want to be "good", and you think they care for you if you're good, so you'll serve them, so you would never write the things I do, but if you're me, it doesn't matter. Now they've made me even more special in their quest because I have to be wrong. I made grammatial errors, but really there's probably some tiny detail that I've somehow missed. I do that because I'm bad. It's even harder now that I've been made retarded. Because in the balance of the universe, retards should exist. That's good for you.

2012 is party hardy, and it's what we want because God broke our hearts. They can't numb us all because it's "illogical." We want to hurt. I love to hurt myself, not a lot, just enough to be punished (accepted because that's my "good"). And placebo framed my caste into liking it be superior. And now the ones they numbed in their wayward agenda are burdens. You can't stop time.







Russia does have some morals banning emos, and they don't frame us with music. That damn @ means that you must be "mad." (or horny -- same region, trust me on brain stuff, I've been hti enough to know. Emotions are in the back.)








Even the ramblings make sense if you can pay attention and aren't an egocentric pig -- young.




"Don't be perfect." I have no choice. It's convenient that you are allowed to make errors. Look at me. I'm an error.








"We'd like to know a little more about you for our files, we'd like to help you help yourself. (Just get me a razor because that's what YOU want because YOU are competing with me somehow). look around you, all you see are sympathic eyes. (I'm trapped; I must kill). Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know. God bless you, Mrs. Robinson, heaven holds a place for those who pray. Hiding in a little hiding place where nobody ever goes. Cupcakes. It's a little secret. Anyway you look at this you lose."








Dear God, get me out of America. It's evil. It produces nothing.

85 comments:

  1. The difference is that you want to be human? I don't. I want to be something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more hope for the lowly born. I hate that the most.
    No more emotion to dwell in tainted desire of believe.
    No more doing for you when I don't do for me.
    No more deceit. You stole my school. I didn't go for real in first place; you were misled by your hope to control.
    No more sadness. No more remorse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lowly born, and I hate having to rise to be destroyed. It's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iF you made one mistake then you'll make more and lose what you are trying to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say they're targeting deep, but those lines all go to similar ends and deep happens as we age and grow to accept the beauty of life, simple, short and sweet as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a humble depression that us lowly born come across in our mid20s that eats away at the desperation that western culture desires for its sins. Thank God western civilization is failing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUuXhcXfCI

    Under the sun I call your name
    I revise your inner flame
    I who dare to come disguised
    In the night of the human eyes
    As we begin to unravel the veil
    Of our visions vivid and pale
    We recoil with invisible bliss
    Loosing there the claim to the comfort
    Of deaths pre-designed
    Questioned in vain
    The soul remains
    To tell its tale
    Vivid and pale
    Of broken dreams
    Out of the pool and into the flame
    We begin the human game
    That refers to rise above
    Clarity that calls you to
    Come out of your tears
    Lend me your fears
    And fly away
    Rest within arms
    That promise to come
    The pain away
    Some where I'll find you inside
    The answer when we
    Remember who we can really be
    And there we will arrive home
    With all the answers that fair
    To reason all within our love
    Out of the pool into the flame
    We do begin
    All of our love rises above
    The human game
    Out of your tears
    Lend me your fears
    And fly away
    Rest within arms
    That promise to come
    Your pain away

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ywOPNNii9w please kill us, Putin, with a large bomb. It's that damn eye they flash at us whenever they think we're a threat. I was a pleasant peasant. Being retarded pisses me off. I'm in the twilight zone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has a secret. That's their epic find. It gets to the point where you want to plant a camera in your house to show them all secrets so that they shut up. It's like, I'm ordinary, what could I possibly be hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see @.
    Only God sees, you fuckers. Get yoru scripts down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the people who rule us are artists, liberal. They are not of high rank in society. I do not think they understand. All they know is that when poor people succeed, they fail. They don't try for a myopic awareness. Then they tell us to understand more when they should really keep us from traveling and such, but we have to wander around to like 50 billion jobs (of all trades). And then they wonder why we're skilled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. art will be illegal in the future. thank god. it'z useless dreaming of idle people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything they produce is gibber-speak.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can tell that I've had a lobotomy. I can't tell things apart. I don't have any driving intuition. Next they're going to go after my sides. They made me dizzy by targeting my cortex. They really see the ld with a petty iq of 118 as a threat. Paris Hilton had one of like 140. They're lowering hers down. They must be in the 90s to do thta. Most smart people trap people beneath them. There is no need to damage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G0Ghhu9yb0&feature=related this is one of the only classical pieces tht I like, and I don't even like the piano. I'm a savage in almost every way, which is why I thought their interferring was funny; i like the drum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the last world left and went into space. That's usually what happens at the end of a world when all the people want to do is learn and explore. aka exercise their minds. I wish I could have gone with them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. well,you were right PUtin, we're so immoral that we'll destroy ourselves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezSm9TLci6M
    you should come and take a chunk. With Zeitgeists, it's easy. Did you hear them whispering to me on the way to get tea? They put the good people on me because they're determined to save me from my biblical friends. They're just all paranoid, so they're sacred of anything. They don't know anything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in dementia land. I'm desperate for a way out but the immoral cia is determined. it sucks. it couldn't even stop me from being in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Isisbridge then they made me retarded or gave me dementia since dementia is a decline in mental ability. it's all because they're in some sort'of club and Putin told me to look in the mirror, and I did hurt myself like he wanted, but they won't stop even if you give them what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It will be the suicide of our nation because stupid people make stupid problems, trust me. Other nations don't educate because it keeps people in their worlds. We've talked about this before. Their people aren't stupid. I'm not smart. I just get around. I've been everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the retards will blame themselves and kill themselves then you won't have workers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. yuo can make them all autistic but not retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  22. they do not knoweth good from evil. LOL Make them all have real jobs for like 2 years to get something.

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT1BuLYt2RU this is me because I'm been isolated to be a deviant :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. The solution to my problem would have been putting me into a real life, but we can't handle that because we have to control me by destroying me or placing me into destructive situations.

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9A6tn_P6g this is the truth, and it's fun to watch. You're right intelligence is an oxymoron because it's vain.

    If I'm a bad person. And that's where the argument loses everythign and flips out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I won't do anything until I get out of here. I don't care if I go to an asylum, though I could use some more stem cells.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I look at the worlds above and that's what I want, up and away and never to return. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgxpDgSjxkA can you guys fix me a little then send me on some mission to death?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hate earth, and I hate humans. I'd be in heaven if I could be another creature wandering around in space.

    ReplyDelete
  29. sweet would get me gang raped, btw. The workers all hate their lives and there's ntohing they hate more than a friendly female.

    ReplyDelete
  30. don't even try that, c, you took it more than once. i only took it once and my equivalent was higher, and they kept me from going to real school (all of my classes were fake, so I had like an elementary education and needed to be dumbed down?), so that's real special. That's why I laugh at you all.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's why I had a hard time in math because I'd never had those classes before. I went into hs barely knowing how to do anything. I inferred a lot because they experimented on me in elementary, so I knew I had to guess. They let me ito honors classes then kicked me out of them when i had above average grades. You should see my transcript, it makes no sense. My school abused me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. They know I wasn't retarded because I have tests, and I also went to community college and a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  33. now you're going to fuck me up more. Wahoo. You've got a gun, so?

    ReplyDelete
  34. dumb me down some more. It'll make you smart, I promise. :P

    ReplyDelete
  35. I don't care, Putin. You're a fucknig loser because only fake, losers pick on me to make up for their lackings. I'm a carrion flower. I attract flies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VojYGrnpg&feature=related
    You destroyed my life and you can't put it back together? Surprise, that would take effort.

    ReplyDelete
  36. look in the mirror? After you. Never, I don't have control. I will kill eventually to make up for personal failure. I can't help it. I'm an animal. Only power and money matter. We know better. How's your population doing? It's dwindling and now you need us, the poor and undead because you can't raise your own.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Couldn't even leave me alone in my delusional world, huh? You're that frickin' invasive. It's because like everyoe else, you aren't what you aren't and are throwing a fit. Don't interfere. Dont' tell me what to do, none of you after you interferred. I didn't say shit to her, and she popped out of nowhere and told evetryone how we were friends. LOL Shantelle Campbell is stupid and her employers deserve to know if you're gonig to spill my beans 24/7. She's ugly too. She'll never have decent employment outside of the military, so she better not quit.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I hate all spies because all they do is destroy me, and they're really there. And look at them come at me again. Well get me the Nashi t-shirt so that I can be apart of some weird ass gang. I just need protection because I'm MISS vulnerable. They also called me Miss while I was in the military, puke. They've got this weirdass Rose vs Rope mentality. We're workers, keep your gayass koran labelling of life to yourself. You have defined reality, wahoo.
    I'm not jealous. It's survival.
    Now PUtin's going to shoot me because I was not privileged. Go ahead. The bitch in the video got pregnant. What would you know about workers conditions? Nothing. You were on some island going to school. I try to go to school and they psychotronic me out for getting in on their good. Again. That's okay. I've got blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will admit that Russia is superior to the US, even though it's not as developed. At least you can send people into space. We can't even manage that without making foreign peple pay. They're going to enslave us. We have nothing. We deserve it. We think we deserve so much, and I'll agree with you on that one. It's like, they've been wronged somehow, wah. I'm crying. I guess I'll go throw my tantrum because you invaded my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  40. See, this is what people do. After saying, don't interfere, campbell will come back to rub it in my face and blame me for my condition, which I obviously can't help, and I'll kill her.

    And pUTIN, would you stop killing female workers? How come the one girl was allowed to strip in the video? It's that one is privileged somehow and the other one doesn't know the magical rules. Don't let us talk. As far as haVING scalar weapons pionted at me, make me bad, you've already destroyed my life and I'm like in dementia land.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Can I please destroy Campbell? We've got this whole, one doesnt' matter. One doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  42. yOU KNOW, I dont' want to. I don't want anyone to feel like me, watchign everything you coudl ever work for be destroyed then being told to blame yourself (you'er sitting there liek you're flesh), but if I don't do it, other people will do it to me. Also, can you tell them to tone down the subliminal messages? We don't need to know. It hurts us. Stop abusing us. We're animals.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Of course I get jealous if it's survival, which is always is somehow. I wasn't even lucid until you brought me into reality,. I'll never have anything decent now, so I'm probably going to stick a 22 up someone's ass. I feel it's only culturally appropriate. I hate my culture

    ReplyDelete
  44. Now you're going to make me more retarded in some badass fit.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks, so you've got them all dreaming of immortality to be broken, so they'll come break me for anything, cocksucker. The ancient rule was that you do it yourself. It's what Yama says when you ask him, which if you've been to that world, you would get, but they haven't ingested enough cyanide to travel around.

    ReplyDelete
  46. And the only reason I got cyanided was because the MIC is obsessed with being special and poor. They're like, I made something of myself (I'll never listen to that after being destroyed) when mst of them end up homeless or guinea pigs or are killed in their sleep for using the generous benefits bush talks about.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I want a written apology from my government, blackwater, Bush, Campbell, Placebo and Putin.

    ReplyDelete
  48. To the people who think I have pride left, I don't. I don't have anything. I'll never forget that ray and cyanide man. It made my tongue stick out my legs were split from the orgasm that I didn't want to have. My head burned. I'm like 23 years old, too young for that kind'of thing. But these people who've never done antyhing are so badass. Was that blackwater? BTW, Patriot Missiles dont' work. I said that after that event. And if you want to dismantle them without killing soldiers, all you have to do is hit the radar when ti locks onto you.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You will NEVER do that to anybody again. I dont care who the fuck you are. You get a bullet.

    ReplyDelete
  50. And I'll cuss and be rude becaue I can no longer feel good (I am a sociopath, which I don't want to be) and I've been hit so many times that I've got the IQ of a monkey. Look in the mirror. And in my shoes how would you be doing? You want to see Brahmin's many worlds?

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh, it'll make your tongue stick out in a gagging-like mannerism and your eyes cross. Yicky. Then your head is on fire. Now lorazepam did keep me from killing myself because I really would have those first few weeks. Was that you, Putin? That type of warfare is not rocket science.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Every person should have a gun in their homes. That's all Im going to say. Nobody will respect anyone they aren't afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  53. strange chemicals invaded my brain. No, for 8 months, I had zero emotions and this burning sensation from Hell. I dont' care if I was the antichrist, I didn't deserve that. Dementia land is even better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd get over myself but I don't have anything else to do. Thanks, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm not joking. I want my letters and my Putin t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  56. all I want is to kill her. it consumes me. stop making stupid. i won't accept. i'm too aware and too angry.

    ReplyDelete
  57. they said I would marry today. They, lol, whatever. you won't get me to do nothing. I'll use that grammar too.

    ReplyDelete
  58. you'll find me trashed out at a liquor store. They DON'T understand. More novacaine aka flood my brain with sodium. LOL I'm driving my grandma mad, but I don't have the emotions to care. I have insomnia because my brain doesn't understand tired.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I can't stop laughing. I go on for hours. I am Kali. Trashed out cyanided hooker.

    ReplyDelete
  60. bush is a retard. like this i can't care for children, and i'm not super cheap. i'm not fucking unless i get money. I don't care if I look like the ghetto hooker, and I don't like my equal. he's worthless. He can be insolar, and I can be a prostitute. no, i grew up wthout, and they tortured me. My kids would be put in special ed. Never, no never. I don't have any power without money, so I'm insecure. I don't live in a village. Nobody cares for me because of how our society is setup.

    ReplyDelete
  61. you think i'll recover after you "broke my heart." Then you broke my mind so that I'm trapped in a prison. Never, I won't, and I'll do anything I can to hurt anyone. Stop playing psychology. You can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Oh, I'm trash. Then you expect more from me after no peace of my mind. I hurt her feelings today, Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I hope America burns. What else do you want to know? What can I say to destroy this crappy land?

    ReplyDelete
  64. They cyanide us to keep us trashy. I hate being happy. Your children get to suffer. You want to keep humanity under 500, fine. We'll be enslaved like we deserve by china. You don't even pay me for babies. You would have to pay upfront. You want everything for free, Bush. I'm sorry, 1200 isnt enough. And I better get ssi in a the mail. I'm retarded. You want to keep these fluffy values. SO weak and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  65. did you think i'd suddenly love. LOL Those are your values that you deprive us of. I'm not capable of love. Did you see the padded room? did you see what they do to us? then look at what you did to me as an adult. And you'd think I'd let a man, or a male, touch me for sex. Sex makes babies and we all know that sex is wrong, right placebo?

    ReplyDelete
  66. it's always so cute when I ask for help. help. and nobody will respond. they'll just laugh at me. she's so stupid; doesn't she "see" why all this happens? It's SO obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  67. It's all me. YOU'RE RIGHT. We must kill the imperfect. But see, they keep us around for you. They keep us around so that youre weak. Don't you see how you never get anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Putin, can I have a job torturing people. I hate humans.

    ReplyDelete
  69. It wasn't clever to do that. Did you think I'd forget? it's all I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  70. See, Putin's smart, he comes to steal because I can't protect myself. he's mean monkey from the mind machine.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I will obsessively play the lotto. All the retard cares about is money now. I can't work, and I can't learn, and I cant earn anything, but I can scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm not mean monkey, but he's got me motivated; I don't like anythnig you want, which means I don't want a retard husband. I don't want a house--I destroy anywhere I live, and I don't want to work at mcdonalds. Luckily, I can't do the latter because I can't remember anything, or I go in and out of awarenesss, so I don't have to worry. All I have to do is take an iq test, and I'll be free from any labor again.

    ReplyDelete
  73. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  74. It's Earl, that's how. He's trying to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  75. BTW, broken hearts only get married out of anger-guilt. Now that i don't really have emotions. I'm free from the punishment, and i can look up because we're equal.

    ReplyDelete
  76. see, Putin puts on a fake mask to keep the animals happy; it's only humane. You guys can't handle that, so I won't do anything you want. Do you see how easy it would have been to slightly cater to my vanity to get me to do what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  77. I told you that they're autistic. They can't guess my intents, desires or anything. I swear to God.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Watch this:

    "Kaela, you have interesting prose and write great poetry (even thoug hthats a lie; you should know that's what I want to hear). Sometimes I'm concerned that you're a little too analytical, and you miss your target by thinking too much about the wrong stuff. It's not good for you; we have to live. Have you thought about joining the gym?"

    This is what I get:
    "Dont' be perfect. Get over yourself. I don't care about yoru problems!" I only wrote that I htought my hallucinations were interesting. But it's a cue for the vain sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I only like Putin for some reason, even though I lashed at him for ignoring me. He's the only person on earth I like, including family.

    ReplyDelete
  80. you want to know why we're so quiet? because we're braindead. I was just that annoying before. it's all i know.

    ReplyDelete
  81. They just don't know what happened to them. A few will justify it and say that they're better because they don't care about things. I'm going to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I can't be hurt. I can't comprehend it. Putin was the last person to hurt me because he had influence and it meant that everybody hated me if he managed to get through and it also meant htat what he said would come true, and I had to work against the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I wont' fight her. I've been destroyed. I'll get a gun. That's what you do to me. Fuck the middle man.

    ReplyDelete