Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kaela Creighton, Putin, Why, because you don't know and they want

If it is then it can be something else.


I don't understand why people have always picked on me so. I'm of average intelligence, or I was, and I'm of average body, or I was.


I guess the new fads are moral flaws. They're simplistic, ritualistic algorithms that keep us down and someone else up. Why dont' you just say, "never up," and we'll never try? I never tried, and I wrote so , so you can't justify a sin as another with me.


I love laws and police officers.


I guess I lie because I don't know the truth, which puts me at a serious disadvantage but I wrote everything. I also can't form long-term thoughts. I'm still hoping that Putin will hear and fix me. I have like a mild form of dementia now. Sometimes, I become disoriented. I am not enjoying my life. They had no right, and you sir made me a target. I can find 100 twins on the internet that haven't been messed with. I did nothing wrong to President Bush or President Obama. I liked President Bush and I felt a moderate degree of sympathy for the state of President Obama. I wasn't blaming President Bush. I was just satying that times were hard. I was not using any name to promote. I'm begging Putin. Like RT, I shouldn't have to beg him because he owes. Last night, in dementia land between, he was listening to classical music, but he wouldn't open the door for me. If it's wht I was thinking about, I think about dinosaurs most of the time for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment