Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crappy American Leaders

If I have to say anything negative about this nation, I'll have to say that we have some of the worst leaders in the world. They rule by lies and deception. Scratch that, they don't rule, they manipulate.

Candid camera is currently asking children about how America believes in freedom and equality. I'll tell you how they believe in freedom and equality COINTEL-PRO.

"And maybe one day everyone will be free like us," she cutely adds. Hopefully not.

Any decent leader would tell his people the rules. We wouldn't live by all of these fake ideals of Hollywood only to be slaughtered in our sleep or disabled past being able to provide for ourselves.

I have a very difficult time with memory these days, so you'll have to excuse it when I say odd things together. I'm trying my best to be clear, but they've disabled me.

I hate my life. I want to go to Russia to be a slave. At least Putin put the little gown on me and showed some face as I died. I'll give him that. He didn't come "love" me in my sleep. In Russia, I'll work for 40 a month. I need a sleeping bag and a nice tent. I hate groveling almost as much as I hate begging. Let me come over, please. One doesn't matter.

I don't want to serve this nation. It is a disgraceful nation. Nah, it's like all the others. It just hurt my feelings, so I'll stab it back!

Tell me the rules so that I too can be good. I don't want to be a dog.

I'd like to end this post with

I don't want to hurt myself.
I don't want to hurt anyone else.
I'm not hallucinating.
I've never done any illegal substance.
I'm not a hooker.

"Space Weaver" -- Lisa Gerrard

PS You're not going to have my irresponsible relative snap my neck as some sort'of odd psychological experiment. I'm a reflection of that and this society. You get what you give. I've already explained. I've only had one try or who could help me become a productive member of society, and she was stopped by everyone else. Wah, that's life, but don't expect something from nothing. I worked my ass off to deserve school through the military, but you guys took that opportunity away from me too.

Although I want to be terrible and punish you for making me bad, I want to be good, like I told God. I want my damn brain fixed. I never let go because I'm trapped in the mess that's left. LOL I'm getting too old for this. It's part of how they make me accept terrible things though, nope. I'm a free hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment