Sunday, August 7, 2011

Look, I was seriously messed up from psychotronic stuff. If you're going to mock my blog, leave a comment :P Oh brave one. I like the attention ;)

I scribbled out of desperation. I was afraid that something worse would happen to me, and now I have all that nonsense out there, not that I care. I'll use this state to advocate for the destruction of invalids all at once, one of my goals. It should be a known evil instead of creey crawling in the dark after us. I know my faults.

And my employer, if I ever get one, is going to have to know and be "cool" with my state. If you're not a cool employer, I don't want to work with you anyway.

I'm pretty much stuck with the hospital or a name change.

Very little of what I say makes coherent sense because my thought process is fragmented, but I can still take your order, thanks. There are purple dots in sunshine. This is why I say I was framed into being disorganized schizophrenic or I was damaged and it looks like it. They made me stupid because then they could take my pension/ kill me. Not unless you kill us all at once and there are visible rules. I have lots of records of everything because everyone loves. to. control. me. I'm getting into the news yet (the kids will rip me apart, and I'll attention whore every moment of it :P), and I'll release them all, just so that people can see what they don't care about. Why were "they" so fascinated with me. Of course they'll use that rebuff later, like why would we do that, but they had a rea$on.

Pepper Lyrics

Marky got with Sharon
And Sharon got Cherese
She was sharing Sharon's outlook
on the topic of disease.
Mikey had a facial scar
And Bobby was a racist

I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows...
You never know just how you look
Through other peoples' eyes.

Anyway

This was the concept I was trying to get out:

Something happened with Putin in regards to myself and a few other parties, but I can grab onto Putin; they only attacker that showed his face--of course I can't prove anything when everyone hides in the shadows, and I have to guess (can you prove that it didn't happen?), and if I like explode in the middle of the street, it could be inferred that it was his fault, thus preventing my timely death. Putin is the only one that can help me. I hate Putin, but I need to self-promote and use him to be restored. It's not going to happen, but i was desperate. It got really bad right after they did it. As if I didn't have enough problems, then suddenly words "have lost their meaning." A Bedtime Story. This happens to me every time I start to succeed or have anything becuase they know they can get away with it. I'm any cliche. Oh, I'm going to kill everyone because I'm a threat. Is anyone actually afraid of me? If you are, just stay in your room where you belong. You know what employer, you know I want (not really) to and I won't. I'm safer than 99% of people out there that just snap. And they don't seem to be preventing much, are they? Loughner. There's nothing worse than a false sense of control. I learned that in my garrison days.

All they want is my dollar. I don't care about my dollar. I'll eat out of the trash. I've been demoralized so many times due to my inferiority that I don't care, which is why it was "valid" that I needed to be novacained. Why, because I said a truth? And you guys couldn't handle it.

I'm obviously not at my best, now am I?

I'm never embarrassed, and I'll drag everyone down with me, so don't jump onto my ship 'cuase sugar we're going down swinging. I hate humanity; I've had a life of this nonsense. Death to special ed kids. Look at how fate just grabs onto me. I'm the epitome of white trash, the used one--by everyone, and it's not by choice. Oh, I'm an extremist.

Things happen for reasons.

PS

I think my current state is artistic though. It represents the individual in the whole of an outlook--an impersonal event that doesn't look or perceive but is more complex than the individual, that is unable to put it all together. My illustration of this is merely more dramatic.

It's just deeper than you could understand. LOL

http:/imaxxo.com/art/verizon.php?q=putin-scribble. That is art. All us retards should be cryogenically frozen until they find a cure. LOL This life is inhumane.

I'm always desperate and scared. Give me a break. Excuse my rudeness, but know I'm going to take everyone down with me on my way :( The other people are doing something that's referred to echolalia in their clips and trying to use Putin. I do it when I talk along with other, curious things like glossolalia. Thanks, ray.

Let us kill all the invalids at once instead of this nickle and diming. What are they afraid of? That it'll be them... I love when the latter happens, when they grovel like I have to. They'll do anything to survive, like all pathetic humans. What a worthless species. Why don't we just threaten to kill anyone who takes more than they need to eat? Since we invented the gun, spine bending worship has been possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment