Monday, August 8, 2011

My Dim Future

LOL

Whine, snivel, cry, complain, it's another day. I'm trapped whining. Excuse me, I told my masters what was going to happen. Don't look at me.

It's never been bright because I'm labeled inferior by any measure, so I can't compete and can't keep my head above the water. You wouldn't be able to either. It doesn't matter what you do because you have a label for them to drag you down with. Then you end up in the mud pit fighting other messes. Look at what I had to do to climb out of the last one.

They need to have more programs for people with disabilities so that we can sustain ourselves and not fall into cliches. The only thing they have around here is a factory for retarded people, and I'm not retarded. I'm feeling better, and I'm going to try technical job training if my masters will allow me to. You never know with them. I told my HS this was going to happen, but since I have an IEP, they could control my decision, and I ended up in college on a track when that wasn't logical. Basically, I couldn't get rid of the IEP unless I did what they said and stay in school. I didn't want to. I saw the future. I needed a job then like I do now to keep the sharks away. You guys are the ones that live on fantasy island. I hate equality. It isn't logical. Why are we in the same schools? Russia started doing that too for greedy reasons. You know we can't thrive. I was tortured, mostly by teachers. A few students got me. It creates an unhealthy environment for everyone. We aren't learning what we need to be, and we're creating problems for the brighter ones because we hold them back. well, I didn't. I didn't even talk. I can say that that treatment probably made me insane. I am a perceiving being unlike the vegetables. It's inhumane.

I finally had a life and then they come rushing in like they owned the place. And that goes to our dear overlord too that wanted to run his big mouth. I told him to write me a letter explaining so that they'd stop attacking me, but he couldn't handle that. Scared? You're going to explain what happened with "I Want to Believe."

I want a letter. I don't care if you don't care. I care, so you're going to. I know nobody cares, but after my nephilim friends and a few other things, I experienced a mad rage, and I don't care who you are; none of that. You should have been in my mind after that. And they came at me even more then when it was obvious I was defenseless.

So they pretty much took every opportunity away from me anyway, declaring me a rose. That was the final blow. Then they framed me trying to ask Putin on a date because that would be logical. I'm still pissed about what happened there because it was wrong, along with trying to kill me in my sleep (for asking him on a date, I assume? They needed a moral flaw). I don't care how trashy that was. I'll say it along with the other stuff they framed me with. I'm a nutcase, oh well. All they want is that damn check, so take it and leave me to the street or an asylum/prison. It's not like it really matters to me. There's a safety net for me no matter what bullshit you guys pull. Do you guys not realize this?

Feel the power.

Here's an interesting weapon

Sleep -- Lisa Gerrard

My attends to you
As a mother fears
while her children sleep
Now look, see how they're dreaming
The black reciteries
while her children sleep
Deep in slumber
Wander in sleep
Dont' you fly
Too far away
Some men die without crying
suffering so long ever long
Softly children
Dry your eyes
Gently children
Be wise...
So look, your wings were broken
But never a lie was spoken.
The murdered thing is love you see
Drifting on a bed of memories.

Drifting on a bed of cognitive function.

It was actually discovered that these are the lyrics

My psychotronic weapon attends to you
While you try to rest, so softly rest
Now this is why you're paranoid
You've been busy and stressed
I sure found you at your best
Now don't you make a peep
As I steal your memory
We know your secrets
And we know your name
Don't even try to hide
Because we'll find your wave
Protect what you love
We'll get them too
Why, we're above...

"There are Russians at the window who are going to shoot me." Really? Were there? That's what I told the girl, and she was like, what? I like Lisa, but I don't like these weapons. Some of us already have cognitive dysfunctions from various things. We don't need help. We don't want help. Our reactions are instinctive. Man, the original group of psychotronic bullies said that if I did everything, then they'd put me in the box. I guess they meant casket. We all know I hope in vain for things. I was an experiment of some sort.

And like all spies, I'm going to have to change my name. LOL I am joking about that.

Any suggestions?

This will be my last blog. I think I've explained everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment