Saturday, August 20, 2011

Putin is Going to Take Care of Disabled People

Take me to your leader. Get me out of here.

Pleas

+Keep me out of situations that would produce offspring. Sterilize me. They won't here.
+Allow me to work in a place that is suitable and where there are other disabled people, and I don't get all incited by success I'll never obtain.
+Stop making me feel like a burden where I have to hate myself and forcing me into awkward social situations of the trash can.
+Don't let the evil people use me to escape their trash can fate.

I still think we should get rid of all invalids, but if he could create a life that's decent...

Maybe I just want to believe. :( I wrote an angst response to it because I just don't want to feel the letdown. I want there to be one leader that actually cares about us and understands our diverse issues.

Please don't turn us into an industry though, Putin, it's inhumane. Keep the profit of our care low so as to not increase our numbers or draw too much attention to our defects.

PS

Putin has tried to kill me on several occasions but he's thus far been too incompetent to pull it off, so I'm not scared of him. Do you know what his survival stats are in general for the people he tries to kill? It's pathetic, Vladi. Plus, I love him @_@ The more he hurts me via cyanide (8 month headache), satellite or ray machine, the more I love him. "You Make Me Wanna Die" The Pretty Reckless, "I'm burning in the light... I'll never be good enough." LOL To them, we're worthless, espeically us. That's why I don't believe he's going to help his sick cattle. That's who gets slaughtered in the factory farms.

And I was not hitting on him! Vain freak. I had a closet crush. I am a quiet person normally. They just happen to babysit me to an insane degree. Putin's just arrogant and vain. Mrs. Putina seems a lot cooler. Maybe I'll hit on her. It's like, Putin, you have TWO daughters my age. Slowly says, "how do you not understand female issues?" There was no business in killing me.

Now I can understand if you embarrassed a girl here or there that actually hit on you as an example, but nobody even knows I exist. I get confused between attackers. They are invisible. I was wounded by cyanide, but I couldn't figure out if it was to hurt or help. I know it sounds strange that it might "help" but people are crazy.

This is what happened:

I went to bed one night. I was sleeping on the floor, and I smelled black people's hair care products. I coudln't breathe, and I passed out. I woke up the next day with a huge headache and it lasted for 8 months. That was the same night I experienced God. Around that same time there was a ecstacy machine blasting through my head, and it burned as well. It was a female's voice. I ran away from my home and went back home.

I've had the satellite visit me a few times since, which I've bitched about only to be called mental. It's the running joke. Of course, there is the technology for this kind'of stuff, but doctors dismiss it because... they work for the elites. Prove that it's a delusion. If you can't, then you're delusional. I'm confused. Numquam credo.

I can't move on because I'm damaged and dragging all the trash as usual. I still need help out of this mess.

To black people, I love your hair. That's just what the gas smelled like. Nothing said there, but I won't tip toe around other issues. Even with COINTEL PRO running after you, you should fight back. We all should. I've given them what they want, a useless trashed out person. Now what? After my work experience, I like this entitlement program stuff. I was always jealous that you guys got free school and stuff. That was my one goal that they absolutely destroyed. So I'll sit here and "want" all of their stuff like they want. Everyone wants me to accept dirt. I pretty much did for years, but I'm not going to say "I Got the Life" when I'm a slave or in the horrible conditions that I am now that I "deserve." They destroyed every decent opportunity I had whether it because I'm a Miss Rose or anything else. Then they disrespected me in both life and death. You don't kill people by fucking them in the ass, and don't you dare hit me with cyanide again. You at least get the 3.00 bullet. Can't you at least bring flowers to the funeral, Putin? It's a date.

Mise en place. Instead of putting me in my place, why don't you just stay in yours? I'm going to put a flame thrower to that @ Mind your own business. Yes, they've used it on me. I see too @:) Whatever. All you guys see is a chance to prove yourselves with my disgrace or a chance to steal from me. I see why things happen becuase I go through them. I still stand strong on my stance about invalids. I had a moment of weakness because I wanted to believe they cared, but all they care about is making a market for it. North Korea is the only one with a civil society.


Back to hair, it's better than mine, which locks up. It doesn't matter how many times I brush it, it will be messy. A lot of black people like white hair, but don't. Your hair is prettier in styles.

And you can come to my house and light me up like everyone else, but if I'm white then you're black. You are not African American unless I'm Polish-Native American. I'm not going to let elites slur that for their own purposes. All part of the maya.

I don't care if I'll never find a job again. They'll just come and destroy me again for their own agendas.

I hate people, and I don't care that you don't care, so hand over the compensation. I want the stem cells.

Either of these things happened as a result of Putin:

1.) Putin is the one that stalked and tried to kill me directly. It was a sloppy job, which is why I sometimes question it.
2.) I was stalked because Putin made me a person of interest with his personal picture.

The satellite has occured as a result of Putin, which makes him the culprit of 1 or of another crime. Want to come save me and put me in a labor camp? Honestly, I'm tormented that I can't succeed and everyone comes and rubs their success in my face like I could succeed like them... It makes me crazy. Why not go somewhere where I don't have to worry about the vanity of hope? They steal all my opportunities, trash me out then expect me to climb out like nothing ever happened when they dented my mind... They put me on illogical paths and suffocate me with help.

I don't bring anything to the table. I'm uber reminded of that. Then I'll just burn the table. I told them what was going to happen to me. And I told them I didn't want the pension but they forced me to take it. LOL I know better than to ever think I can get some quiet time, have some rest. That's why I'm insane. I've been driven until my death.

The only diet problem that i have is that I will require a little more potassium than most people do. I don't drink blood, and I don't want to. LOL that was my epic joke. It's a long story.

I don't want to hurt myself.
I don't want to hurt anyone else.
I'm not hallucinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment