Sunday, May 3, 2020

The Agenda and Excuse They Use -- My Fixers


They aren't going to do it the right way with agenda 2, the lie that sounds good.  They might have to actually create enough income for us to not to have to work so many jobs or be under so much stress.  I'd get vocational training, real direction, which is impossible now. My IQ is too low.  I can't learn much.  I've had it tested, so they won't label me retarded but I am.  It'll be a decline in function.  I failed at McDonald's when I was able, even though they want to put me in my place there.  They're only proving their own stupidity.  They will stay in their place and never ask for money or immortality, and they'll have CONTROL so long as I'm controlled, which they can't even do.  I have a motto for their work, "No pay, no way." We do things upfront now.

I'm going to have to up my meds to deal with the happy feeling. My brain shouldn't be happy. I just took some pills.  How to get schizophrenics to take their meds: make them happy idiots.

If they really wanted to do things like agenda 21, they would sterilize me and send me through vocational training, but we have to play all these "happy" games of destruction.  If you wanted me to be sane, why torture me for a year in Virginia?  You guys make no sense, just like what they want.  If you really wanted to help society, it wouldn't be the hero's journey, and you would have nailed me in the mailroom when I still had a life, but oh no, we have to play the psychopath game.  It doesn't seem like they can handle the power.  How many resources did you waste on me?  It shouldn't be personal.  It should be for the good of society.  yes, I went nutty.  My brain betrayed me. I can't help but think.  You can say I am too emotional if you want to while YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATRED, IC3PEAK and NOT ACTUALLY PURE NOR EXPERIENCED, ironically. RUSSIA IS GREAT AT DESTROYING ITSELF BY SLAUGHTERING EVERYONE.  GIVE US YOUR CHUNK OF ICE AND GAS :P.  YOU, BOTH SIDES, CAN'T DO ANYTHING WORSE TO ME. I'M A MECHANICAL ANIMAL.  THE ONLY THING THE MORAL 'ARTISTS' CAN DO TO ME NOW IS LOCKED IN SYNDROME. GO AHEAD. YOU WILL FAIL AND BOW TO ME: YOUR FAILURE.  Putin is a baby.  he may be powerful in his head, but he can't handle it, so he will fall into the dirt.  His ego problems are humorous.   It's like, what did I ever do to you?  Jesus will save you :P. You don't care about anyone but yourself.  I KNEW THEY'D TURN ME INTO A FLESH ROBOT.  WELCOME TO BEING A BALANCING CORPSE.  IT'S MY HONOR.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU 'MORAL ARTISTS' AND PUTIN SHOULD DO NEXT?  TAKE ME AND MY FAMILY TO A ZINDAN, RIP OUT MY EYES AND TONGUE AND LET ME LISTEN TO EVERYONE SCREAMING FOR MERCY WHILE BEING RAPED AND BEATEN.  IS THAT SICK ENOUGH?  AND WORLD PEACE.  I'VE LEARNED THEY VALUE NOTHING, SO THEY'LL DO ANYTHING.  FACE YOUR SIN, VLADI.  I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WATI FOR JESUS.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhU9ujqvss. You're an old man in a graveyard.  YES, I MAKE FUN OF YOU AND LAUGH, IC3PEAK.  EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF THE RETARD KID.  IT'S A CONSTANT IN MY LIFE, PUTIN, MARILYN MANSON AND EVERYONE ELSE.

Rich and pure people often play these games with me because they don't know what they're doing and want power and control.  We need to police them.  and no, not all rich people are bad, just the ones who exploit and use us for gain.  Like Putin was the most powerful person in the world, along with the kung fu master now cooking in a Chinese wok.  And he chooses to pick a fight with me for his ego.  It's cool.  They are my prey.  I'm immortal and come in the form of many people.  I am your failure.  Ancient Chinese chef will make me fight you then get back to business.


 We have instincts and mechanisms in our brains that don't care about someone else's opinion, the pure one who says, BOOHOO, and my brain won't stop firing.  It annoys me for the most part. I laugh at it. Yes, I was abused, and I know nobody cares about it for worth. I don't even care except to avoid it again.  I love my parents even though they have issues, even my dad who has been a pain in the ass. He has good qualities.  I just have to watch out.  And I like that he works hard, and while he's not an academic, he's good with people, a good manager.  His ex-girlfriends made him nuts a few times. He sometimes takes it out on the wrong people.  May has helped him stabilize a lot. yes, he abused the shit out of me, but we have to move on, I know. I'm not perfect either.  I am responsible for the contact I make with him and be sure to set up boundaries.  He really, really wants to be rich and thus gets me into trouble. Okay, buddy, go for it.  As for mom, mom is just mom.  You'll never get her to do much of anything, and you just have to accept her.

Back to it,

We should set up clinics to edit people.  I wish they could handle the power of doing it while we have lives, but they can't.

Yeah, so... Angry asldfjasdjf toward Putin.  Not exact meaning.  You sacrificed an animal for me.  You want to question the internet with my sacrifice.  Fucker.  You're going to PAY.

"There's so many of us" -- A Perfect Circle.  There are so many of us, too, buddies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc Let's go fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od3Q6O7HMy8 Go after real problems, not the tard.  I think China/North Korea inspires us with regard to the abuse of human rights.  Hey, they were poor and had to survive.  Welcome to my world.  I guess you could argue that the people who received the transplants survived.  I think we could grow organs in labs to off-set this.

Anyway,

Do you know what pisses me off about the torture?  They made my cat suffer through it, too, when my cat did nothing wrong.  He was a loving companion and tried to help me through hard times.  There's no excuse for animal abuse.  Zero.  If you're going to kill the owner, you make sure they find a new home or go to a no-kill shelter.



No comments:

Post a Comment