Monday, May 4, 2020

Flooded By Bliss -- Still Can't Read or Write or Do Math

God, I had few abilities anyway, but they find new ways to torment me, make life really boring.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n-Id_xi2z8 "Beetward... as it forges for dog shit."  I was abandoned by my spymaster :P He's so jealous of the field.  I tease them. I only said that to attract the CIA to look at the music, like really? My friend in Cuba was real, but it only confuses me.

  Maybe Putin should say "sorry" and let me have some peace.  Nope.  Putin will lash out because he's that stupid, which is amazing.  Bye, bye.  Enjoy your dirt, Christian, let Jesus save you.  You couldn't follow his teachings on Earth, so God will forsake you, and you will burn in the fire.

So, I'll keep fighting you.  Like with daddy, we can play this game forever.

"You've got to fight to make it through because that will be the death of you." Breaking Benjamin.  No will?  Let me guess, info from the Dalai Slave Lord again.  China kicked your ass. China kicked your ass.  Great.  You could build robots, you know, but no, we can live in a feudal system of endless Babel Bananas.


No comments:

Post a Comment