Sunday, May 3, 2020

Freedom of Choice--Never an Excuse--You Always Have a Choice


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09rrriWtp8 to them.

Anyway,

I recently had a youtube post that called me attractive and said I should date.  I'm not attractive. I'm fat and ugly.  But that's not the main point.

 If I'm not going to get a welfare check, I don't have time to date. Men don't want to stay with me either. I have no money, and I'm not a youth anymore to confuse them. They will disposit in me, and would as a youth, not want to stay, and create issues. I would have to support my baby or rely on government daycare.  I'd work 80 hours a week and never see my kid but would have to pay for it, and it's like, um, no.

Plus, I'm in a class with low men.  Of course, they'll be mad at me for saying that, and they'll be mad I don't just "find mister right," but I don't have time for that and am not worthy or equal, and I hate social issues.  I spent my childhood with them, wah, wah.  Not only, but I've been damaged to the point I'm only a sex doll to disposit sperm in, as I said.  I talk about myself, not much for conversation.  And to be frank with you, I don't trust having children in the US.  Not with the weapons.  My kid would be stupid and crazy like me and my mate and would be made into a flesh robot or have to suffer like I did.

Fuck off.

You wonder why there are so many disabled people.  You breed us.  We meet in the psych ward. Oh, baby, baby.

I guess I have a choice in men, that is if one doesn't trap me first, so I pick Putin.  I'm evolving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkVMkcacwUQ I made bad choices. Let's not do them again out of desperation.  I'm not going to partner.

I toss and turn with every regret.  I'm not leaving logic and reason, Bjork, even if I'm a happy beetard and robot. I'll just die on you due to your bad leadership. Why do you care?  That's right, it's all for you, not a real purpose. Your love and kindness is beyond evil. I've had plenty of life lessons, and I don't want to be bored in Hell.

I seek knowledge, not happiness.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc. Mom's been nice lately, did you save her?  She can continue to loaf around and never accept responsibility nor change.  She won't work.  If you did alter her... or if the alcohol finally destroyed her brain... make another beetard?  Enjoy her blithe and debts.  Wonder if she'll pay taxes this year or have to be bailed out again.  Maybe she'll build another store in the middle of nowhere or go to markets and not bother to try to sell her stuff.  But at least she'll be happy.  Too bad she can't make another ten children she can't afford. More slaves to lobotomize after the pure reject them.  I love her, but she has issues and nothing will ever fix them. You have to accept some people for the way they are.  If you ever read this, mom, I love you.

These leaders just kind of leave me alone in my hallucination. It's like, whatever, ant. It's mercy and kindness that destroys me because those don't let me become wise and avoid traps nor does it help me survive.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGEjxmOL6HU.  I don't matter enough to be bothered with. If they accidentally kill me, it's no big deal.  But Bjork and Madonna will cry about how mean they are.  it's like, look what you did to me?  Look in the mirror. I'll go back to Hell and be destroyed.  You didn't change the system, so I'll be a sheep to the slaughter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leopt__ATR0 I'm an angel, btw. I'm going to rip your guys' eyes out when I take over, which is only a fantasy.

The people following and "fixing" me are only proving their own stupidity.  They won't get anything either, minus their own hate to motivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment