Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I'm Done Ranting


Not that I have anything better to do as a thought criminal.  Yeah, the special ed schizophrenic chick was a real risk.  You are clowns and fools.  As a peasant, nothing in my mind will surprise you. Go read some reddit responses before you feel uber cool with your mind-reading technology.  Nothing new under the sun.  I can't believe you thought I was too smart. lol

Go entertain yourselves with someone else and have no impact nor any helping hand to society. Why would you be corrupt?  It only bites you back.

I have to wait for them to be able to fix my brain, which will be in the next five years.  Heaven forbid I be productive.

You guys were just picking on me.  I'm used to it.  One day, I'll have a brain and be able to find ways to contribute.  Until then, you can enjoy feeding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment