Saturday, May 2, 2020

The Purpose of Humanity

Keep holding onto your wealth, poor rich people, vying for power like everyone else.  You want the power, but you don't want the responsibility.   You want to sin and not suffer for your sins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGNA3u4-Sg this is what life is.  We all rise and fall.  You go up the highest mountain then turn to dust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY And guys, this is the last time I'm coming back.  I said that last time.  It's what I do best even old and nasty.   I always end up doing that with monsters, not that I can figure it out or Jessica.  I don't see Bjork bothering them, probably sucking their dicks.  Do you want to be immortal Bjork and Kaku? Suck harder.  It makes them laugh because they'll never give you what you want. You'll do it all for free.  I want to be immortal in not-not, but it won't happen, so I won't bother trying or doing anything for you.  Just like Six Flags with dad, so sad.  I learned my lessons.  You shouldn't have abused me so much, and I wouldn't have been so determined.  Ask the Muslims what happens if you beat your daughter too much.  The bicycle taught me to be stubborn. It's subzero, and I have 11 miles to go.  The boys are going to open their car doors on me and scream about how they're going to fuck me side to side with their balls.  It's 1 am and mom is too drunk to open the door.  I'm coughing, have a fever, and my hands are fully covered with Raynauds.  That's a pleasant memory.  There's way worse, but it's all lies, lies, lies. I'm a liar.  Then I dissociate and deny myself.  You could give me the money and house and leave me alone to settle my soul.  Until then, I will do nothing for you.  I think I'll get a ring and be an honorary wife. You will pay for your sins, damn Christian.  Jesus isn't an excuse.   Wah, wah.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvf--10EYXw&list=RDL9Wnh0V4HMM&index=4

I attract lots of monsters, just like Putin is a light for scumbags.  We all attract something.  It's never going to end, so when I can't reason it, I'll die.  The world is such a kind place, after all. Let's go to dinner with dad and listen to him.  I wonder what they'll think.  He will try to rent a space at the hotel. Fortunately, they won't allow us on some levels, but that doesn't mean anything because I'm in the lobby. End him and Harlan is in foster care and May is dead from HIV.  Go Thailand's shitty meds for poor people.  Work on that, Thailand. She had to be a whore, didn't have much choice, so deal with it. I should have been a whore. I could have earned cash, but they have a problem with that.  It's not pure.  But I'm bad if I get assistance.  I'm mentally disabled, man, I ain't gonna get no good payin job. I guess the only other option is to kill all of the disabled people, which goes against your glorious love and kindness (that only applies to those they deem worthy), especially with Christians.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ppiohVRZ0s. The queer is not the queer. Let me dirty up your mind.  I'm detached from society's bs rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrAMuTCS21M&list=RDL9Wnh0V4HMM&index=5 I've got NO mercy.  I want what he's got, and he's got a lot.  I was confused before, but you make me worship gold, so you're somehow surprised.  It usually splits me away from my desire, and I ignore material things as I hate myself and think of spiritual things.  Everyone else burns.  Shiny boots of leather.

You will fail at the ending of suffering. You're punishing me, so, as usual, you make no sense. Why did you do all that to me if you wanted to help?  No awareness, foolish children.

  I can't believe I have to waste my time with you.  I had better things to do than play this game yet again.  Learning lessons only life can teach. I walk everywhere.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGmyEPJHRQ

Here's another pure one to kill me for my experience. ICEPEAK.  She's as pure as a piece of shit and as clear as a baboon in a Calculus class.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTwGqeNdlE. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to kill people like that instead of help them.  Let me guess... another Christian.  Christians aren't all bad, don't get me wrong.  These people like Putin don't practice what they preach.  Oh, help me, help me, dad. Bow, buddy.

Here are the people who want to be worshiped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZYSiWHW8V0.  It wastes time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZlAt1IyyA he'll probably give me a dollar for a soda, the old man, and leave me to wander along. I wander around and need dollars. Meanwhile, DEATHSTARS is going to save the world by denying me then killing me.  Are you going to see me, DEATHSTARS?  Are you going to hear me cry?  They have no awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment