Monday, May 4, 2020

So I Just Went on a Retard Rage Rant Toward Putin--Can't Feel It But Think It

Nothing changes for me.  "And all that you ever learned, try to forget. I'll never explain again." -- Madonna Well, I go back to Hell, so I'll learn everything again.  We'll all be illiterate for her vanity, but then the US will lose power and be like Mali.  Learn a lot from the Dalai Slave Lord? His values sure saved his country. Love and sunshine. I don't like him because we disabled people have bad karma from a previous life. Fuck you. I've done a lot of that meditation in my life, how many ego deaths?  Back to Madonna, stupid woman.  Spoiled little brat.  "Nothing Really Matters" after all. We know who it's all about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States not catching them, of course.  If you save one person, it's worth it, right?  That's the excuse you'll use.  I never do anything violent.  I talk -- a lot.  Of course, the brats will strike first.  I'm more likely to blow my brains out than anything else, which I was going to do until they pissed me off.  People call us weak or BOOHOO, but there are environments humans aren't meant to survive in, even social ones, and if exposed, they will die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU me, too.  We want brains, not the death cult. Yes, we look at the stars and get sick of pussies and cars, which we're forced to worship.  It's dangerous and annoying. You never know who is going to take you out for the stupidest reasons, especially our vain rich.  Not only but many of us are masochists.  Keep that self-hate going and punish anything that benefits you.  I'm sorry if I offended you, great Lord of Walmart. Anyone at any time can destroy your entire life. Whatever you do, it will be punished in the most extreme way possible.  It's like, I should have been put in prison 20 crimes ago--even if I was forced to commit a few with the satellites, but it's a pissing contest with my brain and my life.  It's inhumane.  It affects everything.  I don't have any good moments. We won't put her in prison for disclosing info that's on the internet, but we'll spend an entire year torturing her then wondering why she's insane.  People who have dismantled others' bodies and tortured people have more rights than I do.  Marilyn Manson was just fishing for reasons.   It's like, okay, buddy, I'm sorry if the bad man touched you as a child or whatever happened.  It's going to be okay.  Just calm down. And it doesn't matter what we do, it's a trap for something.  I've wasted ten years of my life on the last fifty.

Back to Putin, the animal sacrifice was not enough, and you should have left the animal alone and used a human. You are going to pay for THAT!  Hand it over, bitch.  I wish you'd fix my brain.  It's like, I work for you, bitch, shut up.

That's another choice thing where I didn't have any hope of beating on my own.  Of course, my side makes me out to be a mastermind, just like I did "I Want to Believe."  Sure I did all that.  The FBI loves to use and blame us.  It's like my fixers today.  It's already too late, morons. I'm a corpse, and I already did the damage.  The only thing you can do to torture me more is to put me in locked-in syndrome.

  Bad babysitters, as usual.  Completely incompetent.  They'll keep blaming me--just take a machine gun to me, just like they let Snowden, Manning, and Assange do the deeds. We're children of God and have to be kept away from the edge. It's your fault, not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjYsxaBjBI. Jeffrey was treated better than me. It's just because I'm a tard and people have some sort of hatred of us.  I've been hunted since the beginning of time.  Love and peace -- and world peace through robotic flesh servants for the glorious poor rich people. You will fail.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q_n_YskNHM you do what you want. When all the retards are lobotomized, there will be world peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY&t=80s it's what I do best.


No comments:

Post a Comment