Saturday, May 2, 2020

Mindless Submission to Males

Like I said, I attract a lot of things.  I'm fairly oppressed and modern values don't apply to me, so don't show me your genitals, Bjork, because that merely makes me get attacked even more for being a whore because I like your music or whatever excuse they look for.  It makes me an object, too.  While I'm a rose in my place, my thorn runs away and leaves me, but it's okay for him to do that, and I have to work like 3 billion jobs in Hell for my offspring.  I'd rather be a wife and adopt.  You don't want my babies. You didn't want me.

In other news.

 Liking Putin results in me having to be circumcised, or I have @_@ eyes, oh, who's a virgin?  Putin is an evil, sick man, I know.  He has a great PR team but no sense of humanity, a worthless thug.  He likes to hurt people with his inferiority, little man syndrome.  Do you want out in the field, Putin?  You can come over here and sit all damn day.

Back to ranting...

In the army, they labeled me a whore, so I couldn't date anyone and a line to my barracks door with all the horny males.  It's difficult to marry one due to the job and how children are shunned and pregnant women are harassed, which is pretty much every female.  It's like 10 to 1.  The males often won't listen or bully us.  Strong women make it through, the few the proud, but a lot of my sisters are having serious issues.

Back to Islam...

 I'll have to wear a cover when I bloom because of the jealousy of other women and the fact men want a sign to know I'm different, to hide me from the others who want to rape me or I'll blush (fear) or they'll compete with me at work when I bloom.  I have lost jobs and had issues in the army because I wouldn't sleep with them. They used it to destroy me and even used Putin.

 Men want to put me in my place and make me submissive, which I used to be brainless because there are no excuses and no thoughts for people like me.

I'm pretty much a Muslim in my beliefs because of where I am in society, a slave.  No, I'm not going to convert, just explain why things happen. Why do you think they had to do that?  I'm not free, so stop insulting me with my great choices.

 I have to obey everyone without question, especially males like my father, or I'm seen as bad.  I love my father, but I have to set boundaries because he doesn't understand and is selfish. I love to do what he says because he can be charming, but then bad things happen to me, like having to join the army when I was poor (on my own due to disability) and vulnerable and attracted there just what I attract everywhere else.  I will be abused.  He didn't want me to leave him and go into the army, and I was slapped.  Thanks to him, I had no choice.  He clings to me with his borderline personality disorder.  There are consequences, sorry, dad, send me the cat backpack.

If I have to be submissive to a man, it will be my stepfather.  He understands and is kind.  My ex was a lot like Quincy.  Unfortunately, my relationship with X revolved around not having sex. Oh well, I'm such a gold digger. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6tDdjOmsCY&list=RDY6tDdjOmsCY&start_radio=1 boohoo annoys me.  I don't care about interpersonal relationships, boring as Hell.  They use these issues to say I don't matter and to rip me apart if they think I value myself.  Many people cry over spilled milk, but if I show emotion, it's over.  And if I don't cry like I should, it's over.  Hook me up to a computer and shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2F1XCKE50 my hero. let her think about what they're doing.  Minus what Britney Spears (above the law with the bubbler) said, the offices I called were useful unlike Putin and those who want to have all the goodies and rule like him.  Do you want my check? Do you want to fuck me? Go ahead.  I learned a lot in sparrow school and my zindan.  It's okay, Putin can have his chunk of ice.  We'll probably get it soon enough because you are a moron (angry words, no offense, Russian people).  Anyway, they directed me to services for disabled people and recommended I get adult behavioral health help, not have my brain destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0D_dYh5EKc. this was me.  I hate being happy, and I hate them.  Now I'm stuck fighting them forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment