Tuesday, May 5, 2020

They're All Know-it-Alls or Worshiping Hookers

No one can know everything.  You can't walk in 7 billion people's shoes nor see every tree in the forest.  I prefer to discuss things and to let the best argument win, not the one error of the other person to justifying bowing to the "all-knowing."

It's like, yeah, I don't understand Calculus, but I know what you're saying.  This has nothing to do with Calculus.

And you won't get people to always agree nor be clear.  Some have different interests.  Others can't perceive reality due to education or intelligence and explain their worlds with folklore and myth.  It's cool.  Not even Quantum Physicists can understand how something came from nothing.  Nothing is unstable, as Kaku says, not nothing.  He has his own little myth going on.  I'm stupid, so I have a lot of them.  A monkey can't learn Calculus, and a human can't explain the beginning of the universe. The closest I can get to explaining it is that one day, a blind, deaf infant drew a circle that lasts forever once created, not knowing what a circle is.  I can't get myself to understand it any deeper.  The infant comes before the circle, but the circle didn't exist before.  Good luck.

Also, it's like how you can't discredit God.  He exists in several ways.  One, He has followers who believe in Him and create with Him, the idea of God.  And then you have the human god: The dominant male of the pack.  It gets confused in human reason these days, but if you study other social animals, you'll see it, too.  I'm always trying to fuck god.  Oh well.

They've decided they can do whatever they want to because they're so smart -- or they're on the floor sucking dicks for goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment