Saturday, May 9, 2020

On Zee Ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikW4qaGYrnM this is how I feel about schizophrenia.  It's annoying. You're focused on making me a zombie while the others want to use it to be creative.  I guess those are my negative symptoms.

I won't survive in this wicked world, and you can't save it from burning.  It's the human condition. You're just making flesh robots to serve the privileged.  It will drag us down.

If you could fix me, even damaging my IQ, why didn't you do it while I had a life, not tortured me, and not spread out all over the internet? So that I can be homeless and suffer for sins when you've made me a happy idiot? You make no sense, a cause of dust.

  You can't handle the power, and I should have a say in it.  It's my mind.


Now I'm a happy Beetard.  I know the 8.5 months of me crying for mercy didn't help.  They just made it worse.

You can't help to brag about how good you are, and your purpose, can you? All your goodies...  That's why you're going on the ground. All you're going to do is burn me with that crap, the burning you preach about.  Why?  Do I want it? Of course, but I'm stupid enough to serve your cause as everyone else rationalizes their denial, goodness, and fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY I'll keep going like I do.  You will never conquer my will.  You couldn't even contain a retard nor analyze your threats.  Good luck with world peace.  It's just world piece, isn't it?

BTW, there have been "immortals" crawling out of ancient civilizations since we began, just like the shaman could read our minds since then.  You aren't the all-powerful, have-alls.  This isn't new.  There's a reason they aren't celebrities nor promising it.  I'm sure we'll eventually get life-extensions, but to promise it will have a bad reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment