Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Being Aligned With the Garbage Can By the "Pure"

This is what happens to miserable fools who disagree with power! Wah, wah.

It's like, we're all dust in a dream, so it doesn't matter.  And your power is an illusion, you miserable fool.  Anyone who takes power is in danger.  It may be good to be king but heavy is the crown.

Growing up, we played this game, too.  I don't deserve anything, so I went into a hallucination, and they had issues with that because I wasn't suffering enough because they weren't suffering enough.  yet they're ending suffering. They do these things to demoralize themselves. Prove you're stupid.

  They will make me pure and perfect then put me in the gutter and throw a fit about that as well. Why can't you make better decisions!

Forcing me to tell the truth is funny as well. I only lied to them for them, and I dissociated from myself and was sweet.  If I tell the truth, then I will continue to nail you with the truth, go figure.

It's like, I can barely read or do anything, so I'll be on aid after an IQ test or if I try. You can make me completely blank, and I'll relearn everything.  Stuck on repeat.

What do I want besides a brain (they enjoy my stupidity for their vanity)?   I want a token of apology. I want the five million dollars (after taxes) so that I can buy my house.  You took from me.  I take from your fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment