Saturday, May 9, 2020

Being Shoved Underwater By Breaking Benjamin

Nope.  I still hate all of you.

I want an "I'm sorry" for Virginia. It's cool. I'm trying to humble Putin as well.  If you flaunt it, you will be haunted.

You couldn't have just nailed me in the mailroom when I had a life, had to make a big deal out of it and trash me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtPfrhVtZZo&list=RDgtPfrhVtZZo&start_radio=1 as far as they're concerned X_X, they need a more educated worldview.  The world is not ending.  It's just another day in paradise and interests.  Everyone is fighting battles.  You earn money and power by doing good works, not exploiting others for your causes.

https://books.apple.com/us/book/gina-and-the-end-of-the-world/id1331658822 That's why I wrote this book.  Gina's world was ending.  Kaela's world was ending.  Just had to be assholes.  So what I'm stupid?  That makes me even less worthy of attention.  I don't matter, but it's a big deal if someone can profit off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment