Saturday, May 2, 2020

Crowd Control

The masses are usually inspiring.  Get your pitchforks.  It's like, wow, you guys really screw yourselves over with blind hate.  They believe in dust and haikus because a lot of them can't understand or can't because what they believe makes their worlds.  They fear reality like nothing else, especially Americans.  Cry and throw a temper tantrum.  Yes, you are so served.

 I have unpopular opinions for the most part. Sometimes, I unleash them.  I just think society is improperly dressed at the moment.   Like I said, no matter how much Bjork makes me "clear," I won't get what the scientists are saying, not that I'm totally stupid, just retarded.  I have interests and see my survival, and Bjork isn't educated nor a scientist/neurosurgeon and is incompetent. They all want power without having to be responsible. Oh, Porter, let's ask her some questions.  Kaku is a theoretical physicist and politician, not an expert on psychology nor neurosurgery.  Let Porter nail him, too.  What the fuck are you actually saying?

 I should have some rights as is part of the social contract of being governed in a society.  We have a representative government for a reason.  Kaku is bypassing this while standing up for democracy. Burn, bitch.  You can have the goodies and your vision.  Just stay away from me.

  Now it's even harder to think.  They try to make me dissociate and deny myself.  I did before, and I was such, "a nice, stupid girl" like what F said to me in the army.  Fuck Campbell then ask me on a date after saying that, you scumbag.  Then she throws a fit and blames me, but I am judged.

  I usually just wander around, but they wouldn't leave me alone.  Anyway, you have to condition a population with understandings, not demonic dreams, not-not, and rage.  This is getting really special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLrgAQWYUc&t=229s this is me. I've survived a lot. Bring it on.  We can be badass like this trailer to describe what we survive.  Survival has been difficult. It's not like lobotomizing me is going to end it. I'll be on the street with the pimps and whores, prison, or back fighting poor rich people with dad while he says whatever, knows so much, is so kind, and leads me well.  I was such a happy child.  I've ended that trick.  I told my doctor, so you can't force us back together.  Everyone in my family knows what he does when not on Facebook.  I'm having a vision of a cliff and a car going off of it.  He's learned how to be manipulative because he's so stupid.  He's dumber than I was and has ego issues because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAHNc5QpTo you've invoked the immortals with your dust.  You can't dull us all.  Raiden can't die. And you can't kill the will to survive, not even with braindamage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZ-saoiIzY. But I must have him @_@. I'd fuck him for a night if I could.  He should let go of his body and mind. He wanted to be a spy, after all. Let him have some time in the field.  Then he might calm down a bit.  He will bow to me in time, even if it isn't me for his abuse of power while you guys will have no real impact. You couldn't even control me, but you will continue in your pissing contest while everyone continues on. You don't things happen for reasons, do you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Wnh0V4HMM "Sleep to Dream." I've never been so insulted in my whole life.. You've got your head in the clouds.  Putin can't let me talk because of how he abuses his power and the reaction.  He can't rule.  That's why he has a chunk of ice and a failing population.  Boohoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3dRhnt-oK0 Torture scene.  This is mild compared to Christmas in Virginia with my abusive "husband." Then you send people to put their hands in my face. It's like, well, Marilyn Manson has me on the floor. "Apple of Sodom" Marilyn Manson.   Blood everywhere, lots of kinky sex with machines, threats to my family if I don't hurt myself, psychotronic weapons, and gang stalking, brain daamge, Satan sex or try to turn me into a pedophile.  Snowden will save the world no matter what you do to me. No, I don't think he will, but they can't even stop simple breaches and just blame others for their incompetence.

I look forward to the best night of my life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlznpxNGFGQ

We're slaves. Only me and the other vulnerable.  Real challenges. Well, then I need someone to tell me what to do every minute of the day, feed me, let me sleep, pick my mate, tell me when to have sex and babies, and protect me and make sure I can function for a purpose.   Go to some of my places and meet all the random baby-makers, drug addicts, and leeches.  You change nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0. Burn me for that desire, too, okay?  As if there isn't any more to life than masturbation. Can I just fuck him?  I know I'm gross, but no one else has been there -- minus machines, so I'm clean.  I don't know about him, but I'll tich for awhile. It's just sex.  I know that's all Bjork can do and screech.  She's entertaining for a while but ends up annoying and attention-seeking instead of talented.  Like Madonna, she's past her prime. At one point, she was an artist, but now she's just a politician who likes to show her genitals.  That's not empowering. It's gross and makes me a thing instead of a respected wife, mother (adopted children), etc.  I guess if I'm only going to dream about sex though, Putin can be a spy for a night.  Sorry, buddy.  There's more to life than that, despite them being obsessed with their genitals.

I know you had a hard time with me marrying. First, they expect me to just sleep with them or at work and in the army.  Part of the reason, too, is that I'm not seen as equal in society, and I've been told how horrible I am my whole life, so I'm terrified to have kids.  Much of my family didn't exactly set a great example, and I didn't want to be trapped.  It's so boring.  I don't make much money when I work. I'm afraid to have children and not being able to provide for them, heaven forbid they go through what I did, and I can't count on my partner to provide due to the guys in my league.  Taste in men.  I'm supposed to be a submissive rose when my partner can run off without being slaughtered. BTW, speaking of mistakes in the army, X missed a movement and went AWOL (more than once) but was not hunted by Breaking Benjamin.  Like I've said many times, you have to let some things go in the army because it's a high-stress environment, and stress will cause people to crack and do dumb, yet entertaining, things.  I attract all the psychotronic people because I'm easy to get to and vulnerable.

They usually use sex against me, which is why I want to be circumcised to take away their power. I'll start that game with several sisters. Sex, like eating, applies to most people. I fuck myself.  It's a trick.  I dream of more than that.   Another trick is for the rich to try to make me worship their crap, how great they are, and say I'm undeserving and worthless.  I'm like, yeah, that's true, and stop going for material things because it's theirs and death.  It burns me.  I have to hate myself and always remember my many faults. Blue Stahli. I get sick of being demoralized, fuck you, too. Get away from me..  Then when I have nothing because I'm allowed nothing, Rob Zombie comes, or I can't be homeless in my hallucination because of Bjork.

No comments:

Post a Comment