Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Cry me a river of blood

 I'm banned from RT and Facebook.  I say such "mean" things.  Interesting.  Excuse me while I vomit up blood.  

With humans, it's like, are you kidding?  I know, because you're safe and have no respect for anyone.  You get to the point where you want to communicate with them.  Does the pile of bodies incite anything in you.  

It's difficult to get to the right people, but they laugh at you as being pathetic and weak. You are somehow immune.

 Your power has sure been great.  I've been beaten down and betrayed by every authority figure in my life.  It used to cause me psychological issues because everyone attacks me when they do that. Since they have power, I can't do anything back.  "She committed suicide" -- Putin's picture.  I didn't want to believe it.  They had to do a lot of brain damage before I sprayed blood every where to your glory.  Enjoy your poverty and hookers.  

Make more poverty, that's all the white race does.  And they want to doom me to a worthless life of "Spun" with a horrible brain state.

+rolls eyes_+

Pours Bush some whiskey along with the others.  It's okay to drink.  A lot.  Now you're like Manson.  Stupid people empathized with you.  Thanks for showing it to me like Obama.

 No Child Left Behind.  That's white people speech for, "Left Behind." hhaha Dumbass.  Everyone hates you more because their angels are held back by your randomly moving eyes and scribbles of Revelation. 

I admit that I was a fool.

Let's be strong.  You put the rules out clearly.  No more human gibberish or emotional garbage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment