Tuesday, May 11, 2021

A Tale of Idiot Fantasy

 A Tale of Idiot Fantasy 


+Event happens+


“Oh, so you’re an idiot. Okay,” says Durov.

“No, she’s not.  She has a special talent,” says the One.

“What is her talent?  I just had to scrape a guy off the pavement.  Is that her special talent?”

“You are evil. You have blood on your hands.  If only you give her a chance, you will see.”

“I think I’ve already seen enough.  Have you read her comments?” asks Durov.

“Invasion of privacy!  I’m taking you to court,” says the One.

“An American court?” Questions Durov.

“We uphold the law,” the One.

“Oh, so you’re an idiot.  Okay. So what’s your special talent?” Ask Durov.


Fantasy time… From the Not One.


“Well, you let disabled marry and have children, so I guess there’s one solution,” says Durov with a big smile.

“I can’t say ‘no’ in the plutocracy.  That’s a big word I’m not supposed to know,” says Not One.  

No comments:

Post a Comment