Friday, May 28, 2021

Crying Without Tears in Such a Humorous World

 So my dad called me in the middle of the night, insane as usual, talking about going someplace with models and a Persian friend.  Hopefully, he was delusional.  Otherwise, I'm sure he'll fall like his father did.  The Arab bankers destroyed his dad's brain.  I'm pretty sure. I am, too, but I am forced into various directions and constantly fighting people.  I go down the stream of no choice and laugh.  I would have totally chosen this route, right? No one will help me with such things.  And my dad needs a better circle of friends!  Got away, bastard didn't splatter me this time...

So dear Arab banker, if you are draining my dad or gave him a gift, which is the best scenario, please do not destroy his nonexistent brain afterward.  He's a delusional bipolar-schizophrenic.  In the US, we can't get him help.  He belongs in a mental hospital.  He severely abused me and whatever when he was crazy.  I've come to terms with such people.  I love how they always trap me with him.  hahahha God.  It's true, God has a good sense of humor.

May is a former prostitute from poverty, so she will need to find a church for her medicine.  Her son, my brother, has the curse, too.  If someone could sterilize him.

I have a lot of brain damage from things, especially charity and people who want to control me and make me work or have kids or whatever my stupid controller's list says that he will not question but will apply. I think I made Durov mad.  I can't figure out if it was him or Blue Stahli.  My life is a joke.  Plus, I was dragged to a secret prison two times for adjustments and one time to be poisoned, which they failed.  I love feeling like this in my head.  11 years of 24/7 suffering with different kinds of brain damage.

You have no idea. Wah, wah, my pleas for help are ignored.  I am unworthy of any resource, lost, forsaken, etc.  Here I go again, fighting Satan and all his legions. 

He says he has some refugees in his house, too.  While that sounds crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if you'd ever seen his other friends.  It's always nice to invite political targets into your home...

Putin and I had a little spat, and he left me for dead, of course, my petty, no one existence, fester in my own worthlessness, helplessness, powerlessness if I had deep emotions...  He did get me psychologically for a while.  I accidentally valued myself.  We're learned our lesson since then.

 Please be merciful if you are an Arab banker.  If you can put him in the psych ward or mental hospital when you are done, I would be happy.  I don't like him.  He's made things very difficult.  I feel wrong totally creaming him because he is stupid and crazy.  

I just ask that someone bomb a Christian church for my Hell.  Thanks a lot, Jesus.  I put faith and him and then "Evil was taken away in the night" and other things. We all know why they have us put our names on the envelope and paid each year.  After Jesus taught me to be homeless, he tried to take me out. Then I studied the doctrine for a while.  It's a bad religion.  It turns us into Hindu demons.  I won't hit at Putin again, but it'll morph into some psychological twist.  We'll just say that Jesus was schizophrenic and had daddy issues so he projected his desire for a father onto God.  It made him feel important. Delusions of grandeur.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xw6H8gWvU

No comments:

Post a Comment