Tuesday, May 25, 2021

May My Brother's Life Be Inspiring: There Should Be A Point Where Parents DO NOT Get a Say

 So we've established that my father is an interesting and insane person.  Death surrounds him, yet he is oblivious.  Sometimes, he comically laments on remorse, which is almost as funny as the things he says when he isn't sane.  His intellect is different.  I have that kind of brain, but I did, at one point, have 20 IQ points on him.  Men's brains seem to suffer more from whatever it is.  People are becoming trans, so maybe he should take hormones and become a woman.  He is anyway, not to be rude.  I'm not going to explain it. 

Anyway, my brother is slow, too, even more so than I was.  I'm sure he'll have to leave the private school, which will be bad.  I had a friend growing up who had a low IQ from a birth incident, and I forgot about it but has intellectually disabled family members, and she has odd morals because that happens a lot in the intellectually disabled.  She went to a small Christian school for this reason and is married and happy now.  She brushed me aside, too.  I was a lot smarter than she was, however.  It never matters.  It makes me laugh at their "eugenics" attempt.  

My family has gone through this for four generations.  And to add insult to injury, people like Bjork and o3o try to force me to partner.  Then I'll randomly end up under Ariana's 34+35.  Well, not anymore, but they blindly do this.  I've gone through these insults several times.  You didn't listen and now there are more problems to blame me for like the fall of civilization.  

Now that I'm alone and destroyed, they will keep hunting me, but I hate them without feeling because they insult any sort of humanity in me.  Do you want to sleep with a retard?  People will take over my life and use me, and there's nothing I can do about it.   They laugh and run away.  

So here we go with Harlan.  Dad will delusionally move him because it hurts to know the truth unless you're like me and say it then are told to seek therapy.  Now if I have self-esteem, I'm living a lie like the agents will say. I swear, that we disabled people are on the FBIs like obsession list.  "I have an opportunity" as one said?  :P. File on.

To Harlan, he needs to be taught a skill, and they need to watch him for a while.  But they won't.  He'll be tortured like me.  I can already sense the depression in his voice because he's a nice person.  I guess he shouldn't have children, but do we have the right to finish out our lives?  But of course, no, we must suffer as much as possible.  Even if we have a skill or earn money, we will suddenly do not deserve it.

I would say we should all commit suicide,  not one by one.  I am sick of them blaming us for everything, and they will.  I absorb every sin.  If they want to play this game, then get rid of us all.  I am not going to be a fucking hog to hunt.  Get your own fucking job, Rob Zombie.  But of course.

That hurt, and they won't face me.  

When referring to the massive blows and pain and illnesses I've suffered, my dad called it, "God's gift."  I just put it into the category of "God's humor."  But of course, I would have survived that.  

As far as Blue Stahli goes, who finished my last chance of working goes, and I can't protect myself, think, or even enjoy one moment of life, like the last eleven years, will not let me comment on his videos and is a smartass and continues on like "special" plutocracy that I live in.  Don't want to talk about "Hell?"  The devil said, no way.   

So why am I "free," which is free to do demonic and bad things? Why not have me report to a "master" and have him run my life.. If only Durov would, or any help with my brain. I like Durov.  Of course, Blue Stahli never been in a true leadership position, responsible for anything, nor suffers any consequence.  You can't tell them anything or question them.  He's stomping on ants and feels somehow amused by this. Buddy, there are a lot of other things to do. I don't know why you find that interesting.  It was once alive, now that person is dead.  It's like pushing a button at McDonalds.  He feels so powerful.   I am not attracted to him at all.  I'm attracted to Durov.  Durov isn't going to fuck me. Who wants to fuck a retard?  I get that all the time.  Really, I want medical help for my brain and someone who can protect me to guide me.  Here I can't accomplish simple tasks or do anything.  I do not want to be harassed and taken out when I get anything.  I may be dumb, but if I worked and did a good job, I want my 5 bucks. The "Einsteins" may be smarter, but I worked that shift. And plus, even if they have basic degrees or an IQ of 140, I'm not impressed. Do you guys realize that you are nothing?  No, of course not.  If their reasons were real, I would be okay with dying.  These people here are liars, stupid, and they no decency at all.  To let you guys finish me is an insult, but you'll do anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment