Thursday, May 20, 2021

Disgracing Humanity: Putin Prefers Not to Hear: They Never Do

 Living like we do, in poverty, severely damaged, on the street, ill, or without respect is disgraceful. You make a human being so low that there's only death in life. It's not worth us living like this only to have Putin and leaders ignore and laugh. I don't take it personally either.  I played the role of the fool and there's nothing left of me now. I will be an example. I do not want to absorb the blame while letting these things continue, and I want others to avoid this fate.  I want us to go so that humanity doesn't keep falling without morals or higher understandings.

Yes, it would be nice if those who did this to us have to watch.  It's humbling.  Good dose of humble pie. It won't be served.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad or incite action against you.  Stop humans and their emotions. 

 I'm going to stop you guys from doing this to us.  If I'm going to humped, humiliated, and damaged, taunted, why would I want to stay on earth?

It's beyond me to many others.  I don't take it personally.  I know I'm garbage.  I want to stop all of you from nickel and diming it, using it as an excuse to continue bad ends.  THey're competing or trying to pull another under.  Humans.  They push it all onto me and continue the stupidity.  

Admit that you made a mistake, all of you. 

And we go.

Don't reduce us to this.  


My grandma is dying, too.  She's getting anxious.  It's cute, have to soothe her.  I had her at least.

Not meaning to incite anger with my words.  Deep and profound, whatever.  My existence has been so strange.  I watch everyone else.  It's like, what?  I'm not even a real person.


No comments:

Post a Comment