Thursday, May 13, 2021

I Like How There Are Thousands of Songs About Killing Me

 And that I'm a bully for threatening to kill dinosaurs.  It reminds me of my school and psych ward days.

I'm going to curl up in a ball.

I want out of here but no one cares.  I woke up today so dizzy.  I don't feel good.  

There's no hope.  I take blocking a little personally, but yeah, what just happened with the shooter needs to be blocked and deleted.  It's hard enough for everyone to deal with such things.  I'm pretty sure he has schizophrenia.  Everyone is suffering enough, including his family.  They need to get rid of everything he has so that we don't get copycats.

If you're a teacher, you have to watch out for students who start to perform badly, act out of character, or those who start to isolate.  It's common at that age.

Nothing should turn it political.  It should be part of training to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment