Monday, May 10, 2021

My comment about killing all raptors, and leaving no survivors, has lead to me being banned for 3 days from

 They misunderstood my message. You can't leave one raptor alive because he'll miss his friend.  Please try to understand this child.

I have a new book coming out.

It's called, "Where do I Belong?"

I'm but a child again. "Where Do I Belong?" We start with a velcro piece. Here we go. "Where do I Belong?

I do not belong in a zoo. Please put me in my natural habitat. I stay in my habitat because home is where the heart is. Where are you? You're not at the zoo. Would you like to be in a cage, too?" I have to be nice and friendly and not end it with, "I'll leave a lion in the cage with you. Now he's looking at you and food. Where do you belong?" If I have to be exploited for causes, I pick this one. The zoo is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment