Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Everyone Has To!

 I fell for that at 17.  After nearly dying from exhaustion, I realized that I had to do something, so I joined the army.   The inevitable hunting happened, and they wanted me to be a housewife when no one wants me.  That hurt, but they don't care.  I needed skills and was going to help my siblings.  I enjoyed being tortured.  I was not worthy of my resources again, but of course. 

I think it's funny now as they try to get me to work and not ask why in my "water-lobotomy" paradise.  Now I'll have a hard time telling when people are trying to take advantage of me, which they will try. They're human.  Any time it's time for a promotion or something less shitty than I have to do, they'll find some reason, and I have some pretty obvious flaws.

I'd like to point out all the people who drive by those signs who are in debt and/or holding out for better things, or going to school on pell grants, student loans, or other things.  You have a nice house that you live in that will take you 30 years to pay off.  And you can magically generate funds from it.  More magical money from Satan.

Meanwhile, I have to walk in the rain, which is not a big deal, but they will all know I'm lesser than them.  That's how the demon of my life starts.  The bicycle made them all hate me, too. I'm a poor loser.  I flip the church off as I go, for "evil is taken away in the night."  I went to "Hell" and was in a lot of agony, not that I should think myself worthy of complaining.  

I end up working like 2-3 jobs to afford barely anything.  Anything can take me out at any time.  Even if I did do it, Jeris Johnson and the high class can kill me or make me squirm or suffer.  I am retarded from the brain stuff, have a lot of health issues from my life, and many other problems, like being trapped at the VA.  If they give me an IQ test, I will be in a place where people scream constantly while being excessively drugged and drooling on myself.  Those people have weird, sadistic problems when it comes to the mentally ill or old people.  

I'm so used to these games that I was like, whatever, and read and wrote simple stories.  Now I can't do that, for it is to sin.

And like I said, as I talk to myself, there is no redemption in life.  It's not like the movies.  I can fester in my worthlessness and keep thinking that I deserve better or that I've been wronged, but that's not how the world works.  No one will ever hear you.  The people who did it don't understand or don't care, so thinking you'll ever get them to is pointless.  In fact, a lot of people like seeing us suffer.  As I was hit the last few times, they asked me why I wasn't responding or wondered why I staggered from the weapon then walked on.

You just step over the less fortunate and perhaps kick them to feel better. I need my back popped, kick the middle. 

 At least your life is better than that.  The starving kid in Africa and I are talking on the pavement.  Sorry, I can from my apartment where I'm in even more danger than the African is, as they made me a target, how clever to give me so much and put me by myself... hahaha on me.

 How should we screw them over the most with our deserved misery?  I'll get the next person to work 120 hours.  I'm a lazy bum. Still starving, my dark friend, go make that girl anorexic.  Show a little rib. How could she be so fat in such a sad world?

Stupid humans keep life around when they do not respect it, and it is more of a disgrace than anything else.  It never ceases to amaze me.  I'm still banned from Facebook for one more day!  Terrible of me to have said something hateful.  

I was going to do it again, and just read and write on the two hours of sleep I wouldn't even bother with, but we're not allowed to because that's for the privilege doesn't belong to me.  I am a pleb.  I am only allowed to have sex with bums and watch the news.  No complaining in paradise.  Now I'm brain dead and they took the news and cable out of my package.  

I'm sure I'll commit more crimes, too, like not wandering free, and I must be greedy and cruel, according to Blackbriar.  Babe, they won't legalize prostitution. Back to then, it's like, I'm almost to 10,000 a year that is, if my jobs don't compete for each other or make me work split shifts (the worst thing possible where you sleep in the parking lot between busy times).  Since I had no skills, I can't get past such things. You can't do anything about it here.  I tried to escape. Naughty, naughty.  The manager is going to feel insecure by my school that I went to in the great push to escape (pointless) so he'll schedule things to make it impossible for me to go.  Don't even worry about all those sexy guys who will destroy you.  They say we're free here, but if they say things, it will destroy you at work, or you will be trapped forever.  

That sweet crap always made me laugh when they said it. Sorry, I don't have a pimp to protect me.  "Dance In the Dark" by Au/ra makes me laugh, too.  Be not afraid of Jeris Johnson or the higher castes or my wonderful family situation while they serve higher agendas and don't have problems.  Biden's family is perfect along with his plans for world peace.  Hunter's benevolent DNA can bless all of the angels.  Just wait, ladies, just wait...

 Don't worry, honey, I'll get past it all only to be attacked by a pack of dogs as I struggle on the insane hill.  At least the labrador wagged his tail and drooled happily while his friends weren't so nice.  I got away.  I told the owner the next day.  He said it didn't happen and that he always kept his dogs chained up.  Whatever, man.  I had to go that route for a while, but I will say that he did chain his pack up after that. Thanks for the invisible apology. I know.  Welcome to America where you can be ridiculously sued for everything but people like me are not worthy of court.  Their ability to sue for everything takes away many of our rights, especially since it's based on LAWyers and not laws.  And schools and hospitals should be exempt from ever being sued.  They can do something like the VA does where they treat what they did.  SSDI and SSI exist for a reason.  It's like, I don't know how these people miraculously recovered and drink cocktails on the beach while kids are dying of cancer.  Let me use an emotional appeal myself.

These are all my Cinderella lies, right? I have an imaginary crush. I showed you what they would do yet again.  That's not how the world works. It's not even logical. ABIR has pissed me off for the last time.  Some ME man, make her submit or something.  Death is too good.  And yes, I like looking at pictures of Durov smiling.  I'm retarded.  It's the only joy I get.  I promise you it's not going to happen, but our side won't stop believing. You cannot breakthrough. They'll just say some fluffy quote like, "Beauty is on the inside." I don't think it's so beautiful in there either.  The positivity here has made me have "temper tantrums" quite a few times, which I know is wrong.  "We all have to grow up and accept reality." +stares blankly+

  They must be contained.

 That's embarrassing to write because the trauma has happened so many times.  I don't want a guy. I don't like men.  I believe they should rule or whatever, but it's like, please stay away from me. I want out of America.  Putin owes me a favor.

Now it's all bullshit.  I'm a liar.  They will find one detail, one inconsistency, or anything.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/final-straw-pandemic-pushes-restaurant-200323148.html


No comments:

Post a Comment