Sunday, May 23, 2021

Did you know Elon helped building the internet?


They won't stop. They never do. Contain them. He's lying, and he's stupid, truly worthless, and now a lesser being has access to major weapons. Of course, he's unqualified, making up stories about how many hours he truly works, his mom's 5 jobs to inspire me to continue or I don't work hard enough on my dreams. Sorry about passing out in my apartment from my jobs and then getting fired.

He was a prodigy who couldn't even come up with 100,000 for school but was magically to start a company when he enslaved the smart people. There goes our planet. I set up a web page at 13, too, and I'm nothing. That's why you have to watch out how you roll out the technology. Otherwise, certain classes will have an absurd advantage. We're stuck with "them" now.

In my imaginary boyfriend news, totally crushed, as usual, minus one guy who was to me. I will now work on destroying him.

Your app is going down, Durov. Banning me from Facebook was mean. The fact that you had one makes me question a lot. That was unbelievably stupid, always a human behind that story. I'm special. I dress up in the black and pretend to be Neo from the Matrix, dress up in all black like this guy in your thirties, and create American quotes that are bland to us. I know Russians aren't as "high" as we are. I don't do drugs, but I think you should have before you did this. Even without them, they've got most of the population up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment