Saturday, May 29, 2021

Don't Worry, Like Many Other "Agent-things," Blue Stahli will Put His Own Winning

 Ahead of the nation.  

It will end.

I do like hearing the screams in Blue Stahli's "Suit Up."  I'm destroyed, but they should get down here and Boogey with us, "future terrorists."  The higher caste likes to kill us for fun anyway.  In Thailand, they make little girls fight each other, for example.  

Welcome to the worst social position.  They hunt me here.

We can find better solutions, come on!  "We're a problem. That's what they say about us. We're a problem." -- "Yallah" by ABIR.  I'd love to send her to a king to break.  

In the meantime, I'd love to see some ladies from the 355/CIA or whatever agency battle the Russian agents. Thanks for what's happening down here while you lie and think you're so hardcore. 

I do like hearing female screams, not because I don't like females.  There's a certain amount of satisfaction in that frequency.  A lot of animals sound the same, so it's probably why.

I usually don't scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment