Thursday, May 20, 2021

Things You Only Say In America

 "I can't afford to work."

"Criminals never go to jail."

"Let's have a suicide massacre to just end it.  It's what you want.  Yes, we are evolutionary failures."

"I can't turn myself in for the crimes I was forced to commit."  You learn to not even say you forced.  It's like, fine, I did it.  I"m a terrible person.  Can I go to jail now?

"If you do a crime intentionally, you shouldn't confess. The other person can deny.  It falls on you."

"There is no reality.  There is only you."

"Human rights are wrongs."

"I want to be 'oppressed' and "unspoiled."  Anything but freedom."


"Sexuality is a weapon.  You can't even get rapped without them trying to take you out."

"We'll kill you if you commit suicide."

"Intellectually challenged people are the reason there isn't world peace."  

"The ambulance is a terrorist.  If they take you, you will be unworthy in the hospital.  Fix it yourself."

"Why aren't you responding to my abuse?  Why even bother?" Then it's like, I am dead.   

At the same time, "Be polite while you're being tortured.  Consider other people's feelings."  Look, man, I'm sorry. 

"The way to get into heaven is to kill as many people as possible and ascend with your pure heart."

"I'll blunt your pathetic emotions.  You fear because you're a wimp who can't face reality."  Here's another friend in the same style vehicle.  Black and back.  And constant death threats in my youtube suggestions with the SCREAM (orgsm).  "Evil is taken away in the night."  Have faith and Jesus will the lead the way.  God chooses who to uplift.  Do not question but accept the will of God.

We shouldn't nickel and diming it.  Drag it on as long as possible. Let's have a suicide massacre and all go together.  I have some trauma from the agony.  They can tie me.  We never remember our lives anyway.  We were fooled, and we were foolish.  Otherwise, we end up like the woman in the commercial.  She got to wash her hair.  The "angels" will try to call to her, I'm sure. 

The saddest part, "All of this happened because you aren't a lesbian."  It's true.  I don't know what to think of that.

I know that I'm going to die, and it's forever.  I don't care, but Islam is a way better religion.  Get as many Christian churches as possible.  They use the golden rule especially.  It always reverts to that. It turns out can I earn money like you?  No, you're jealous or lying!  You're going to Hell. Follow Jesus.  I'm pretty sure I'm already there with a tormenting sensation of water.  It's like in Catholic churches you write your name on the envelop.  We all know who is going to die first. What a mystery. Hinduism kind of explains humans and society and knowledge in a refreshing way.  It gets old or you're like OMG, what happened to that civilization.  I've been through some weird states to kind of understand. You won't be as dumb if you submit to Islam.  You wouldn't have the Pretty Reckless there turning meanings into trash.  Let's all have random sex, do drugs, then get lobotomies. No, I'm not ever committing to a religion.  I'm dust.  Throw it off a cliff then piss on it. If it makes you feel better, go ahead.  i don't care.

Violence is the answer. The biggest gun has won. They'll keep doing the stupidity and never respond.  The only thing you can vote for is a corpse. 

Most of us are beyond disabled, and I know the fasicsts will wet their pants, and Blue Stahli will be like yeah, then he'll do his face, but we aren't going to ever reenter society, so we might as well be slaughtered. People like him won't understand. It's annoying to die.  Your little perception of the world suffers.  It sucks to be that person.  I'm getting a sock this time.  I hate the noises and pleas for help.  I've been shocked so bad that I have an animal fear of death.  Death isn't that bad until you're educated in it.

Obama will never say sorry.   Bush is going to be psycho as usual.  Please start drinking again.  Let me pour the bottle over your head.  It's not like you wouldn't do the same for me. Criminals don't go to jail.  They seem to get promotions and no accountability. Fuck your world.  There's no point in living if all it is, is death.  You cling to weaknesses because of your stupid problems.  Let innocence be seen with demonic undertones.  "Cling to the good of the world."  Not your world.  I had to face up to the facts.

There's no salvation for some of us, sorry.  We're too disabled and so destroyed socially that we have to die.   Enjoy watching us.  I'm sure you will. I know you guys like making garbage cans out of the world.  To dust everything returns.  

You hunt us and nickel and dime it.  Let the blood feed the land.  We don't need any more poverty from you guys.  New cures, forget it.  That never happens, so let us exit, not just me.  We're not going to do this to people.

Fuck your fake mercy and rights.  it causes people like Bush to rise.  It creates decay and bad morals. It makes our population terrible people, or many of them.  Everyone gets mad at me.  I'm so mean.  How could I ever?  Are you serious?  It's so low.  Let's not reduce people to a state that's inhumane.  

This what they do to us.  It disgraces society.  All they do is abuse me. You're not getting just me this time.  Not that they'll care.  It's like, this is what your power did.  Watching things explode with dead bodies and everything else doesn't seem to bother them.  That's the least of my problems.

I will say that I dread dying for the agonizing process. It's demonic. You do not see the light.  I'm a bit wimpy these days.  Chemicals are not miracles and all these weird things pop up. Be a little more gentle with us so that we die and don't go into shock.  

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0d01XbXg0



No comments:

Post a Comment