Friday, May 21, 2021

Social Customs, Disabled Women, and No to Tesla in Russia

 I love the fact that women think they are free here and there are no social customs. Sometimes this is awkward.

I've had enough of ABIR and them, too, getting us killed, and then we are sinners and can't write our stories like a glorious and logical, "A Promising Young Woman." I'd put TikTok here but I don't know how to embed it. I'm Mad at Disney and the food industry for feeding the Gremlins. American women should be allowed to be pretty and not taken out by 700 pounds, angry hags.

The petty millionaires must keep their caste up. You drag that poor girl off to your lair. As usual, it's okay for you, but then I am dead. Nobody can protect me from any of the gangs. I never said I wanted it all. I have explained how I feel about such traits, but they will always come after me and try to get me hang myself, get my family killed, or to make it so that I can't do anything. I stare at them. People like Madonna will think that love is all we need and spread that crap, but if I move in the directions they say we can or follow their City of Delusions -- Muse, I'll die or end up like Try, Try, Try by the Smashing Pumpkins. Higher castes will try that. There are so many millionaires and people who think they are God's gift to the Earth. In other countries, if I pulled "I want it all," they will send someone to rape me or something like that. I'm not going to say why.

Then people like me and the girl Ronaldo supposedly raped are left in society. She's probably learned now that if you go into someone's bedroom and put on sexy clothes that a certain activity is going to happen. Then they'll use her and me. We'll keep creeping around. Now that I'm not getting slaughtered for being cute, it's because I'm ugly and must want Jeris Johnson.

I don't mean to be rude to people like Ronaldo or anything, and I like 50 cent, too, but you guys would kill me in bed. That's another thing about that girl. She might have felt violated and didn't know the words for it. Babies cry, not that she's a baby. She doesn't know why she's upset and has been violated.

Meanwhile, I can't stop being hunted when that reaction happens. Jeris Johnson can "say" all that stuff or whatever, and then I can't work. They wouldn't let me be a prostitute. The level of sheer animal rights is so abused here.

I'm an evil temptress and a mastermind. With "Special Needs" by Placebo and songs like that, nobody wants me, everyone knows I'm going to fail, and I can't have any dreams, not that mine were great. Then people tell me things like to have a positive attitude. It'll get better. You have a special talent. Sure, this is a wad of paper. I'm going to throw it out of the window that's 20 floors up, and see if you can catch it. Believe in yourself! Jesus will show you the way, have faith in him, do not question the will of God.

Then I lose my emotions for doing things like making noises as I die and am a little angry about torture. How dare me.

In other news, go write sci-fi, Musk.  People like you will never give up.  We have to contain you.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment